CureZone   Log On   Join
Burdrock root tea

mili222 Views: 4,066
Published: 15 years ago

Burdrock root tea

I have a very positive experience with burdrock root tea for acne.

My new doctor suggested it as an alternative to Antibiotics that I had to use because of a sebaceous cyst on my face( I had a surgery of it prior but it kept inflamating).I took a cup of tea three times a day for three weeks as instructed and my face got a lot less oily and comedones reduced largely with no new inflamations. Now after a 10 days break I am taking a different tea also for Acne in latin the plant is called Viola tricolor( sorry but I don`t know english name for it.) I could have repeated the burdrock for another three weeks but I decided to try this one now.

So the tea is taken three times a day,always freshly prepared for three weeks than a pause has to be made for ten days,after that it can be taken again for three weeks.
It can be used topically also but I didn`t.

I would suggest anyone to try this along with regular topical therapy, it is inexpensive and I have seen results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.050 sec, (1)