CureZone   Log On   Join
Melasma Tab

Views: 2,393
Published: 15 y

Melasma Tab

I have tried the Melasma Tab. It does come shipped from Pakistan. I was a little discouraged with the manufacturer because it took over two months to receive the package. I also emailed the company in Holland and never received a response. But the tabs do work... They seemed to work for me. I took them just as instructed and I have to admit I DID SEE IMPROVEMENT! I was even able to leave the house without foundation... just powder and make quick trips to the store, etc. I will re-order again and the price seems reasonable $79.99 (no charge for shipping) but in the meantime I am applying BEllADERM it costs only around $30 for a one ounce tube and it also really does work. I ran out of the tabs so this is working on its own. I am still on the pill and cannot stop taking it, but even so I'm happy with my improvement so far. PS. I use Bare Minerals foundation and it does cover very well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)