CureZone   Log On   Join
New to A-Fib

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Dazed1 Views: 2,856
Published: 15 years ago

New to A-Fib

Hi, Lucky me, I am new to a-fib, just diagnosed about a week ago. I am 62 and I thought I was doing all the right things. I am 5'9 166 lbs, I have eliminated all read meats and I walk 2-4 miles/day at a fast pace. I take Resveratrol 500 mg, Co210 200mg and Fish oil 4800 mg. My total chol is 84 - LDL=36, HDL=41. I have no idea what to expect now since my bubble was burst. I have coronary disease including an ascending aortic anuerysm that the doctors have been watching for about 6 years, but don't seem too concerned with. I have only had yearly appointments that have been pretty routine until now. I am pretty active so does this mean I have to slow down even though I have no symptoms. I am fighting the natural tendency of a human being to bring about what we fear the most, but it is hard not to dwell on the effects of a-fib. "Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates" Hannah More I had similar depressed feelings when diagnosed with Aortic Anuerysm so I researched and found a drastic surgical procedure that they called one of the most dramatic surgeries a human being can have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)