CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coca Cola Classic-gall stones

Views: 22,710
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 844,914

Re: Coca Cola Classic-gall stones

I have done the classic flush and tried milk thistle in the past, but sometimes my body tells me it is time for a borscht cleanse.

so i cook up a gallon of borscht (with sauerkraut if i want toxic farts but a deeper cleanse) and eat it for two days straight. not so many stones, but i do fell cleaner, healthier and i get my colour back from that weird paleness that creeps up on me. i do use sour cream, but a few tablespoons is not gonig tostop the Liver Cleansing effects.

this time i am using borscht with a kilo of beets and two red potatoes. yesterday i had two litres of it and today instead of more coffee i drank a litre of coke and gave myself 2x warm water enemas. i can really feel it working.
1st AM bm was normal, after 1st enema was mostly water, and now i am at the mucousy sludge stage.

i also made some deadsea and Epsom Salt bath salts with baking soda, Ginger, sandalwood and Orange essential oils, and the Buttne that i was suffering from for months is almost completely gone.

I am feeling lighter but a bit headachy, i am pinker and my under eye bruises are starting to fade.

today i will finish the remaining borscht, and the second litre of coke classic, have bath with the detox bath salts and drink about 3 litres of water. and maybe i will eat a salad.

I mention this all because i found the orignal flush very hard on my system, and as a recent ultrasound has confirmed, my gall bladder and liver do not show any stones or other issues.

I just want to give myself a bit of a clean without going to full-tilt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)