CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can men be tested for BV?

lilly09 Views: 64,297
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 946,611

Re: Can men be tested for BV?

BV is not a STD. Yes you can give it to your partner and he can give it back to you, but to start out with it isn't a STD! That would be like saying a cold is a STD. I have BV right now and I haven't had sex in 6 months. I didn't have BV 2 months ago..you want to know how I got it. Well I was pregnant, had a c-section, got a infection in the c-section cut..Took tons of Antibiotics for that..The Antibiotics cause a upset in the balance of good and bad bacteria in my vagina and I got BV, no sex involved!! I am still not having sex and I am taking the meds. for the BV so that it can clear up and not be giving to my partner, cause I sure as heck don't want another Bacterial Infection in my vagina..That is what it is a Bacterial Infection, not a parasite. BV is not a parasite!! Contact your OB-GYN and they will tell you all about it! I don't have any idea about men being tested for it. I am sure they can though. I know my partner don't have it, cause back at 38 weeks pregnant when they tested me for infections and stuff I was clear and like i said I haven't had sex in 6 months (hubby got a little scared of sex when I was pregnant) so as long as we don't have sex till after the BV is cleared up he won't get it and I won't get it again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)