CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Teeth regrowing through fasting

quincyjonesfan1 Views: 42,713
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,501,243

Re: Teeth regrowing through fasting

Another thing I've found.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/04/22/tooth-regenerat...

If anyone has ever studied fasting they'll read how some people have not only healed broken teeth, but have regenerated new teeth.

I once had an abscessed tooth. There was only a small cavity hole, but the gum at the root was swelling a great deal and there was a lot of pain. The dentist said it had to come out. I asked if I had any other alternatives, and was told "No."

I've done a lot of fasting over the years, and have studied and read a lot about it.

Knowing what I know of fasting, I told the dentist "I know it sounds strange, but I want to try a fast." Of course, she thought I was nuts.

I went home and did a short, less than a week long, grape juice fast.

All pain went away. All swelling normalized. The cavity healed completely.

That was at least 15 years ago, and the only time I ever have trouble with that tooth is when my diet gets super bad. My tooth will let me know it's time to clean up my act.

I will make a note here, since I'm an experienced faster and know that most people aren't, to let anyone who is considering this know that fasting is not just "not eating". Or just drinking liquids. It is cleaning out the body while not eating or just drinking liquids. If you don't clean out the body, while fasting, all those toxins just circulate and recirculate and you can come out harming yourself.

In other words, do some study first and do the fast right, or don't do it.

But whenever I have a tooth problem, that's how I heal it.

By the way, tea tree oil on a swollen gum, or abscessed tooth, will also do wonders.

@@@@@@Probably didn't use tooth paste either.

-------------------------------------------------------
About 15 feet away I shot the bottom of the coke bottle. I remember seeing the BB coming back at me just as fast as it left the gun. It hit one of my front teeth. I was lucky it did not shoot my eye out. The tooth was cracked from top to bottom; but only the enamel.

The dentist sid he could not fix it so that it would look any better and the best thing to do was to just leave it alone.

In about 2 or 3 years the enamel healed and the crack was no longer visible.

They must have found some way to speed up this healing process.

@ ANOTHER PERSON MUST OF HEALED WITHOUT ANYTHING BEING DONE.

--------------------------------------------------------

http://www.rawfoodtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16580&highlight=cavity+healed

Sergi Boutenko's teeth healed in one night after 18 months on raw. I think he was fasting at the time

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)