CureZone   Log On   Join
fasting for a cure??

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Cure Bad Breath!
Herbal cure for bad breath

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

kmcd23 Views: 1,631
Published: 15 y

fasting for a cure??

hey everyone, I am semi new to this forum. In the end of August I visited it a few times to check out the fasting forum instead of the binge eating forum.
Heres my story in its short form. I am a student, studying abroad. I moved over seas in February, weighed 119 and am 5'1.25". It is now september and I weigh a lovely 138-140. I was alone, I got bored, I turned to food. I did not realize that I was starting to depend on it, but that is what ended up happening. I weighed 58 kilos in June, and tried to do something about it then, but the urge to eat could not be suppressed. Now i am 64 kilos, 13 days from school starting, none of my pants fit, and food is my only comfort. As you all know this is the problem. My pants are not going to fit if I just keep eating.
I have asked several friends and they suggest the whole 4-5 small meals a day, lots of water, light exercise. Okay fine. I have tried to eat no meals a day and do 2.5 - 3 hours of exercise per day, then I just end up eating more than I should late at night. I stay up later than everyone else just so I can eat when they go to bed. Last night I had a yogurt, and two huge bowls of cereal with 3 different types of cereal mixed together, and a piece of brioche bread with Sugar cystals on it. Right before bed...what the hell am I thinking?!?

I also tried to fast basically this entire month. I made it through 6 days the first try, 4 days the next. Actually I have had literally 15 failed fasting attempts since the end of August. I can't seem to start again, but I feel like if I dont fast I wont lose the weight and I will still look like a fat cow. I know using anorexic celebs as "thinspiration" should not be in my best interest, but I like Kate Beckinsale and MK Olsen...I know, I know. Anyway, my goal is to weigh in at 106-110. I would really like to make it by the end of october, and I figured a Water Fast would kick start the weight loss and at least get me 10 pounds down in 13 days (hopefully close to 20 but I think thats wishful thinking). If I could be in the 120's I would start to feel better about myself, and it would encourage me to continue to lose weight.
I plan on doing a lot of exercise during the fall semester, including 2 swimming courses, 1 yoga class, 1 tae kwon do course, and a marathon training course. I figure that in the first half of October I could juice fast. juicing would give me the energy to make it through my exercise courses, not to mention after coming off of a Water Fast it seems to be what is advised anyway. Then I want to stick to fruits and veggies, maybe a cereal or 2 (i like Special K and they have a new one, vanilla cranberry which sounds YUM!) and yogurts because I have always been a yogurt fiend. I dont like cooking for myself over seas as I do not have all the things necessary for cooking all the time. It is just easier to eat raw.
If anyone has anything that they think could help me out, please let me know. I am up for any advice or encouragement that can come my way. I have been feeling shitty about myself for too long.
FYI. today was suppose to be day 1 of my Water Fast for like the 16th time in a row, but I just at a banana, yogurt and small salad so i guess try #16 just flew out the window. Tomorrow is another day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (2)