CureZone   Log On   Join
--answer--My thoughts

moreless Views: 1,994
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,491,212

--answer--My thoughts

Hi Susie,

Your comments:
Moreless, you have displayed very poor, unforgivable comments and you should be ashamed of yourself. There is absolutey no excuse for it, none.

Intimidation, manipulation, dishonesty are just three of many traits that can hurt and damage people that genuinly are looking for help, so Moreless, stop now.

Susie

Answer: I have been Seeking to better understand the way I have been answering some posts in an effort to understand and Hopefully learn to do the right thing!

I have removed my other reply to this post of yours after giving Deeper thought to the questions you ask!

I realize I have made poor choices in the way I reply to some folks, which does not fit into what God would consider proper!

This has been on my mind for some time in an effort to understand what changes I need to make in my posting style to fit into what God considers proper!

With the present understand I have I came to realize that Satan does not accuse himself, but just accuses those who are telling the Truth!

As I reviewed you comment to me again, it became clear that you Never Accused me Directly, but were voicing your concerns from your view point!

Because you Never Accused me Directly, I had to ask myself to consider the possibility that your ideas may have some merit!

I will have to Now admit your comments may have some merit!

If I expect others to be willing to change and Stop making Poor choices to find Healing, How can I not have to require the same from myself?

I Now want to Thank-you for bringing this to my attention!

I shall give some deeper thought on this subject and see if I may come up with a plan to make corrections, so my replys do not intimidate others and they do not feel manipulated and or feel they are being called Dishonest etc!

I have considered that if you feel this way, then there is a possibility I have room for improvement.

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)