CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is there a method to heal chlamydia without antibiotics ?

Squeakydog Views: 52,912
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,239,041

Re: is there a method to heal chlamydia without antibiotics ?

Absolutely, positively, definitely, THERE IS.

I know, because I cured myself.

But, just a brief history, by way of background:

Somewhere along the line (I don't know when), I contracted Chlamydia. The doctor gave me 3 weeks (THREE WEEKS!!!!) of strong Antibiotics to take. Those Antibiotics practically crippled my entire digestive system.

A further test showed that, nontheless, the Chlamydia had not disappeared. Oh, swell!

The doctor wanted me to do another 3 weeks of Antibiotics . I said "No way, chum!"

And so I lived with the Chlamydia for another 15 years. But it didn't affect me in any way (as far as I know - I may be wrong).

Then, 3 years ago, over the internet, I bought a Rife machine (which sends out electro-magnetic waves at whatever frequency you tell it to do) for $3,000 and the first thing that I used it for - in order to test whether Rife therapy is genuine or nonsense - was to try to get rid of my Chlamydia.

First, though, I got my doctor to send me for a test and, sure enough, the Chlamydia was still there.

Then I went home, selected the Rife machine's Chlamydia program, which consists of 6 frequencies, each run for 3 minutes and went back to the doctor for another test.

The result showed NEGATIVE, not only for Chlamydia, but also for Chlamydia antibodies - whatever those might happen to be.

Since then, whenever I get ill, or think I am getting ill, I first of all try out the Rife machine.

But this happens very infrequently, because I do oil pulling twice every day (with a mixture of Flax Oil and Sunflower Oil) and also do Vamana Dhauti at least twice a week and Sanka Praksalana at least once in 6 weeks. All of these things are discussed on various web sites.

So, chief, don't imagine you need antibiotics to get rid of your Chlamydia. Personally, I believe that oil pulling alone can get rid of it for you, and can probably also get rid of Herpes (hard though that may be to swallow), if you are ever unlucky enough to acquire that pesky virus.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)