CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NOT too late

Views: 942
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,483,655

Re: NOT too late

Hi, Zoebess.

I was harmed by a tetanus vaccine too. That was about ten years ago. I had my left arm nearly paralysed and hanging on a sling because of terrible pain for more than a month and it slowly got better thanks to homeopathic medication, but since then I've had arthritic problems in that arm and shoulder, which I never had before. At the time I swore that all that had been caused by the tetanus vaccine, but no doctor would listen and I even got harassed because I totally refused to have a second shot of the vaccine.

That is their kind of self-criticism and their concern for our health. I live in Spain and here they began yesterday a trial of the new flue vaccine ON CHILDREN, some as young as six months old!I´m terrified about all this campaign, I'm afraid that not even they will be able to "control" the possible outcome.

Best wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)