CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting and cleansing - NEW FASTING MOVIE.

Wellboy Views: 15,913
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,483,336

Re: Fasting and cleansing - NEW FASTING MOVIE.

Hey, Bernard, thanks for your thoughts on this.

Although what you say is meant to be very critical, I do agree with a lot of it.

I have a food problem, that's true. Luckily, I have discipline too, so I'm not overweight. But I am very greedy and will eat almost anything put in front of me. That is not good and was causing me big problems. The video was made in January of 09. Since then I have become a raw food vegan and am feeling much better for it.

I didn't do The Master Cleanser to make a cute, funny video. Quite the reverse. I filmed myself on the Master-Cleanse as a way of keeping myself occupied during the cleanse and also for keeping me on track, making sure I saw it through to the end. Only afterwards, once it was over, did I really work on turning it into a film to help others.

It wasn't intended as a major statement. I think it's possible for a movie to "be" without necessarily having a message or larger purpose behind it.

The film is what it is: a movie about one guy's experiences on a cleanse, nothing more. (I guess you're right about that: it wasn't strictly a fast.)

The reason I advise viewers to see a health professional at the end is because the movie was shown in festivals in America. And some people take what they see very literally. I didn't want diabetics embarking on the Master-Cleanse without advice, and some of them might, then, if they got sick, they'd blame my movie. Just because I do something, that doesn't mean it's good for everyone.

My views about doctors coincide with yours. They know about disease, not health. I wish your book were available in English. I read a little French, but not enough to get through a whole book. I checked out your site, though - very nice.

Again, thanks for writing. In spirit we are trying to achieve the same thing; you're just a little more advanced than I am, that's all. Good luck with your crusade. Please stay in touch. My website is: http://www.cashpeters.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)