CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: RE: Interstitial Cystitis Remarkable Remedy

RIVERSRE Views: 2,300
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 148,335

Re: RE: Interstitial Cystitis Remarkable Remedy

Hi Karen,

I too was diagnosed with IC about five years ago and Im only 29. I was constantly going to the bathroom and had no idea what was wrong. They tested me for everything. Then I finally went to a Urologist in Boston and they performed a scope. I was under local anethetisia when they inserted a tiny camera in my uretha to find that my bladder was irritated. After I awoke they told me that I would have this problem for the rest of my life.

I had my first child (she just turned 1) and Im starting to experience the horrible effects again. I dont get any sleep because Im constantly running to the bathroom. I was prescribed HCL, which I found out was recently prescribed for the mentally challenged. It made me sleep through the night, but I dont like the idea that Im taking the same medication Charles Manson would be presribed. So Im looking for an alternative and I will try TAMER. Thank You for insight and wisdom. Happy Thanksgiving!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)