CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Watermelon juice cured my eczema

mackenzie1 Views: 18,150
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,480,348

Re: Watermelon juice cured my eczema

Thanks so much for your reply. I'm so happy for you. I'm not sure about being able to get Watermelon in winter, either, although blueberries from South America are flown into various countries during winter, so maybe the same is true with watermelon. Another consideration is to try pumpkin, sweet potatoes, or vegetables that are related to watermelon. Hopefully, there is another vegetable that may have the same enzymes and vitamin combination that has been so helpful to you. You may have to stick with a regimen, though, because what is neat about your Watermelon find is that it appears to be healing you from the inside. Things that only cure from the outside create the old dilemma of "Eczema is easy to cure. I've cured it hundreds of times."

I began taking zinc earlier this week (30 mg a day.) I've read that eczema may be caused by a zinc deficiency, which is common in vegetarians and with those under stress. I haven't had any more eczema this week since I began taking the zinc, and the eczema seems to have gone into remission. It's too early to tell for certain, and I'll have to see over time. So far, though, I'm very encouraged.

Good luck,

Mackenzie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.246 sec, (1)