CureZone   Log On   Join
How ironic is this?

Rich Views: 1,436
Published: 21 y

How ironic is this?

I had an ultrasound 2 years ago which revealed 5 stones in the gallbladder. Then a year ago I discovered this forum and began cleanses, convinced that I could rid myself of the stones. After 5 flushes during the year I found that my problems still increased and finally this Christmas, despite all my caution I had such ghastly attacks that I was rushed to hospital with jaundice and pancreatitis. An exploratory proceedure removed the stone which was stuck in my bile duct, and showed that my gallbladder was no longer working properly ie the valve that lets bile in and out of it was not functioning any more. Believe me I tried to hang on to my gallbladder , but on realising that it had probably been useless during all my previous attempts to cleanse it, I had little choice but to have it removed by keyhole surgery.
I call this story ironic because I thought I'd bought the season ticket to alternative health a long time ago and naturally feel a little defeated by recent events; however despite the lack of a gallbladder I have to say I am feeling good and greatly relieved to be out of pain and trouble.
The burning issue now is how to carry on from here. Presumably I still have that tendency to make stones and there is still good work to be done by cleansing. Apart from sharing my story with everyone I am hoping to get help on what to expect now that my body has to compensate for a missing gallbladder. I would be very grateful for any support. Thanks all. x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)