CureZone   Log On   Join
On for tonight

Views: 2,451
Published: 21 y

On for tonight

Hi Guys
Sorry I haven't been posting too much, but I been kinda busy, and I type real slow(as Tracey knows)so I need time to post.
Well, I was supposed to flush this weekend, butt something came up,..sooo...Tonight is the night.
Here's the plan.
I bought some organic olive oil this time(ouch...expensive)because the last time I thought it tasted chemicaly even though it was extra virgin cold pressed. I will do one cup, a quarter at a time. This time I plan on adding one clove of garlic to every quarter cup.(that should make me some friends tomorrow)I read about it in an article a few years ago so time to try it.(see Blueduck, your not the only guinea pig ha)I figure that much garlic has to be like a natural disaster for any critters down there.(die die die) I'm not usually so nasty but I hate freeloaders.
Hey T, I got a stick and even plan on playing in it tomorrow looking for critters.I better get some because I know that much garlic will make me feel like crap. Aren't you due for a cleanse this weekend too? PTree is too. Hey PTree where are you?I'll let you know how the garlic works.(Ill say it's great no matter what just so you eat some Ha Ha)

nighty night Stonehedge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)