CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Letter from Perma Guard regarding Al content

iodomerma Views: 12,746
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,474,312

Re: Letter from Perma Guard regarding Al content

I have recently learned about DE. EarthWorks Health copied the Perma Gaurd analysis Chem lab part and left out the analysis information, so I contacted Galen D Knight at Vitale Theraputics, Inc. He linked me up to the full analysis report. He stated DE basically picked up toxins in the body and removed them, that being the DE-tox part. The removal of toxins alows the body to do its thing better. (My interpretation of his words.) The aluminum found in the hair is how the body is removing it.

Have you stopped using aluminum products? Deoderants, food or drinks stored in aluminum and pots, pans, and etc.?

I was more interested in the product for its pest control. Being non toxic to both pets and humans. My animals to not show signs of flea, ticks, mites problems, but I am getting bit by something. I figured I could "dust" my rugs, bed, linens and my pets to get rid of the "no-see-ums."

EarthWorks Health has the best price I have seen for DE. I am not sure about the sanitary conditions it is packaged under. In 2005 the FDA sent Custom Feed Services Corporation (the mother company) a warning letter on documentation and cleanliness of the facility. At present I am waiting for a call back from the FDA for more information.

If I am only going to use the DE product for pest control, I would have not problem purchasing from EarthWorks Health. I have e-mailed and called EarhtWorks Health and waiting for contact.

So have you used the DE? For how long? If you were enemic it would take approximately six months on iron supplements to bring iron and feritin levels back to normal.

Do some more research.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)