CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie Zapper Frequency Confusion

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Gill Grabber Views: 14,104
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,474,663

Re: Newbie Zapper Frequency Confusion

"So are you saying that if I use the Beck device, I don't need the zapper?"

Yes and No,

I use my Beck blood cleaner as prescribed and I use it also the way Clark Zapper is used:

1) attached to each hand - current crosses across your lungs - good against lung infections
2) each side of hip - crosses the privates lower guts
3) right lower leg and left lower hand, switch it to Left lower leg and right lower hand. current crosses across lots of places.
4) you can hold it at any spot close to knee injury or placed between lower leg (ankle) and hip (tucked in underwear)
5) Place it close to your ears under the jaw - current crosses pass your teeth and gum - deals with stuff in that area.
6) I got flu this pass June after I finished Clark triple herbal against parasites, it wiped out everything including my good guys :(
I was left vulnerable to infection and sure enough my kid brought some home - everyone in the house caught it, and eventually I did too.
It was a strong bug it lasted in most of my family members for close to 2 weeks with severe sour throat and coughs.
I was zapping across my neck and it all came loose, I was zapping across both of my hands (close to my wrist) - and single hand as well, so I kept the bug at bay - it could not travel through blood, it could not get to lungs. I was finished in 3 1/2 days with all my symptoms - even though they started hard and furious.

So why would I still want Hulda Clark zapper?

It polarizes you - it seams that this has greater effect against parasites. High frequency is also deadly to bugs. It just needs stronger juice flow. I definitely will be building one my self to add to my zapping regiment when time permits.

I got into all this because my liver started getting clogged up very frequently. I had HIP A (infectious hip)as a kid, my liver was never the same. I could not handle alcohol well, so after suffering 4 day hangovers I decides to stop drinking all together. I also suffered for last 10 years with yeast overrun and only recently did I found out that albicans produce some very bad chemicals (75 known neurotoxins)- and also when doing coffee enemas I had lots off mucous like thing come out which was identified as mold-yeast with pictures here at curezone.
Now after reading Hulda Clark book I got thinking that there could be HIP A dormant in my liver so that is why I did the triple herbal, not much change and nothing observable came out of me. That is when I learned about DC electricity and PEMF. I know this would do the trick where the herbal failed. Nothing can stop the electricity. I got the Beck device because it removed the neurotoxic load from blood thus sparing my liver. It also have suppressed the yeast some. I started taking probiotics from many different brands - just to cover the ground, and that is becoming the last nail in the coffin for the yeast. I also am getting raw milk that I ferment in yogurt buttermilk with the many probiotics that I have. Raw milk is known to be very good for the liver. Milk also removes poisons from the body.
Zapping, raw foods as much as possible, and probiotics does the trick for me. It gives me strength like I have not felt for long time.

I hope I was able to shed some more light towards your decision making.

Gill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)