CureZone   Log On   Join
The devil is laughing all this week

mo123 Views: 828
Published: 15 y

The devil is laughing all this week

Traditionally, the week before Ramadan which is hopefully Saturday is full of problems. Why?

During Ramadan the devil is locked up in chains so he is very angry right now and he will raise so much hell, that even I tremble.

So you will see lots of problems, lots of fighting, many dying and huge amount of people sick. Watch our for spousal problems also.

What do we do? Forgive everyone, everyday.

Read the Quran or Bible, your choice and pray very much for protection.

As I look around my city, I see many problems and many are angry these days. I am personally sad to see V go, even though we have been combatants for months, he added a lot of good to the forums. V had a ton of information on many subjects. lol, he would roll over if he saw that.

I just dropped my membership in an Islamic forum as they branded me a terrorist for trying to tell them about the flu vaccine being hazardous to your health.

Somebody just killed my dear sweet Precious and Muhanin and I just had a huge problems with worms.

My dear sweet friend, Tiffster has not been heard of in months and I am seriously worried about her. The last we heard she was going on a trip and nobody knows of her whereabouts now.

Hopinso has not been on the forums for weeks and she is not answering my messages.

Yes, I know Lu and Tony are madly in love but no wedding ring, yet, hmmmmm. Maybe a bit of good news coming.

We are all tired and grippy but I am hoping next week the devil will be in his prison and we all get back to love and friendship. I don't do debates, as they are very tiring. I do hope that everyone forgets wars and thinks only of peace on these days to come.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)