CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Unseen Deception & Guilt of Abortions--obamacare

sans sucre Views: 1,165
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,472,643

Re: --Unseen Deception & Guilt of Abortions--obamacare

Hi. As a democrat and Obamma supporter, i have to say that, at least from my perspective, democrats have taken on health care not because they want to control it, but because there is really a big problem for this country with it the way it is, for reasons stated on earlier posts which I won't re-labor. And there seems little else out there in the way of solutions. If this system could be fixed by continuing on the same road it has been on, that would be great, but it can't. Some kind of canage is needed.

I do agree with you that Obama needs to pass healthcare for poitical reasons stated above. And yeah, I think some dems are feelin' the heat. And yeah, we would hate to see the power shift back. It is always nice to be in the majority, politically. That is just being honest. There are those on both sides of the isle who would do what it takes to retain power. That's politics from the beginning of time.

But, yeah, I DO see what you mean about govt. coming in to teach parenting. While I truly believe these ideas are born of a desire to provide for what seems to be a need or a lack, I am not sure they are best in the long run either. Many of your questions about that (or, the author's) are legitimate concerns.

I must say, these discussions are certainly making me think (and question)!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (1)