CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What do you recommend for body lotion and toothpaste?

Hveragerthi Views: 3,407
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,473,052

Re: What do you recommend for body lotion and toothpaste?

Is it okay to use once or twice a week or is this too much.

Yes, that will not exfoliate the skin too much.

Also the discolouration on inner corner of upper eyelid i've mentioned before. You said it was lipid deposits called Xanthelasma palpebra. Anything that can be done about it, and i'll remind you i'm hypo and this seems to be a symptom.

Xanthomas area symptom of high blood lipids. There are several causes for this including poor liver function and hypothyroidism. Both the liver and thyroid play roles in the metabolizing of lipids. Addressing the liver is easy. Bitters and lecithin granules. Bitters will cleanse the liver allowing it to break down excess lipids. Recommended dose is 1/2 dropper full 3 times daily and a lot of water throughout the day. Lecithin granules are fat emulsifiers and will keep cholesterol in solution so it can be flushed from the body. Recommended dose is 1 tablespoon 3 times daily with meals. Make sure to use the granules, not the liquid or softgels.

Addressing the thyroid is more difficult due to all the reasons behind hypothyroidism. Iodine can help in some cases. Cleansing the liver with bitters can help if the problem is from estrogen dominance. If it is autoimmune or otherwise adrenal related then vitamin C, pantothenic acid and adaptogens can help. Tyrosine is also beneficial since it is used to build thyroid hormones.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)