CureZone   Log On   Join
Sharing a testimonial and words of wisdom

Tony Isaacs Views: 1,860
Published: 15 y

Sharing a testimonial and words of wisdom

This was posted this morning in my Yahoo Oleandersoup group by a member in response to a new member who is looking into alternatives to mainsstream cancer treatments and I thought it was worth sharing:

It is great to see you are delving into alternative health.  First of all, I am assuming you are inquiring due to cancer or some other supposed "incurable".  Your email is vague on that point.  I am a one year Liposarcoma survivor - I am alive and feeling well.  I have dodged the extra surgery my wonderful doctor told me he was sure I needed to have.  My CT scans are coming back clear.  However I have had to change pretty much everything I used to love doing in my life - excessive alcohol and sugar and simple carbs to name just a few.  Getting rid of amalgam and cleaning up my emotional life is now also part of the deal.   I just joined another forum so I can absorb all the info shared about Iodine and bromide detox.  It is a journey - no magic bullets here!  I need to get ionizing radiation in the way of CT scans every 6 months and rely on doing regular Navarro Urine tests along the way.  I am here, better than before and therefore by my definition that is success.  I think Tony's Anti-cancer protocol is fantastic!  However I will be doing this sort of thing for the rest of my life.

I keep seeing people wanting to be reassured by survivors that this protocol works.  And I understand that.  I spend hours on the Internet reading, sharing, learning.  There are no magic bullets though. Once you are in remission you make the decision to go back to what you used to do, or remain on what is working to keep you "cancer free".   I had to learn that ultimately the buck stops with me.  My choices got me here, and my choices will take me to my grave.  Ultimately, these forums are here for us to inform ourselves and then do what we believe is best.  Preferably under the guidance with a Naturopath or another health professional.  If you feel you need to do chemo and it is something like testicular cancer that responds - great.  However just because my surgeon removed my 3kg tumor last year did not mean I was cancer free.  I was tumor free, but the mechanisms that created my tumor all still existed and I have to work daily to ensure it doesn't happen again. 

I think the first place you may want to look is CancerTutor.com.  Read about the many protocols.  Read Bill Henderson's book and the one from Ty Bollinger.  Go to Tony's website.  This will give you a sound platform off of which to operate from.  Whilst alternative protocols work - there are literally 100's of cures - every body responds differently. Support your immune system, do the Anti-cancer Protcol and that right there already gives you a much greater advantage over any one who simply goes to hospital and does whatever the doctor says.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)