CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mms cured my std!

rodneykwalker Views: 14,405
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,462,765

Re: mms cured my std!

first off, i did say that , i was scared at first, but i did go, and i went and got rechecked.

Second idiots, I went to urgent care, i didnt go to a health department, or doctors office, or emergency, and where i went, they gave me a prescription for penecillin . Dont tell me im lying, im not lying, and have no reason to. Would you like to see a pic of the penecillin bottle u jerks? Again, i thanked the penecillin because i was being sarcastic. The mms works, no matter what you say, for everything that i have had happen to me. I had a big lump in my gums from an infection from an unfinshed root canal. The mms made the lump go down and the infection was taken out and all pain gone and i finally got the root canal done, but i didnt have to take pain meds and infection meds from the medical cartel of america to fix my pain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)