CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The funny thing is...

1234567 Views: 2,805
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,460,840

Re: The funny thing is...

Bodgy,

I know that almost all ppl are aware of that their lives have already been affected by all that stuff but not all have very clear picture of it. For example, I did not know that about how vaccinations affect our bodies and what they are made of. I always thought they are good for us, they help.. I always thought fluoride helps my teeth but I was wrong.. I am not keen on taken any medications unless I am in real pain and may be I would not have been affected by that propaganda about antidepressants - take them and they solve most of ur problems. But if I did not mind them (taking medications having simple headache) I would have given it a go. Why not, it seems so easy - take them and u will be confident, calm, more balanced (all u need is to take a few capsules a day). Sounds like a strike of magic... I do think such kind of posts are NEEDED to get ppl educated in that directions, to let them know what kind of outcomes they could face. Ok, u are knowledgeble about it but not all ppl are.

I do not really care how my post will be perceived by some readers here. The main thing for me is if out of 100 ppl 2 or 3 say yes thank you for posting this, then, Bodgy, I will be more than happy.

Please take care, dear. :)

Me

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)