CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Why Simoncini's baking soda cancer treatment is successful

ways_of_wisdom Views: 24,924
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,437,886

Re: Why Simoncini's baking soda cancer treatment is successful

I'd never read any of your posts before nor don't know anything about your website and books but I'm glad to see a post about Dr. Simoncini because I do like what he's doing.  However, don't expect your opinion of him (or maybe any of your views) to be well-received here, as long as Mr. Isaac is around Dr. Simoncini is going to be put down at this forum and maybe all around Curezone.  I think it's very ironic though that he's pointing at you wanting to promote yourself when he too has a book to promote, where I come from they call that "hypocrisy"!

Now, changing the subject, it has intrigued me to read that "breathing less" could increase tissue oxygenation (did I get that right?).  I am a person who suffers from chronic nasal congestion and have believed the exact opposite, that because I'm taking in less oxygen that couldn't be good for my health.  So, can I now assume that could actually be good for me???  That would be very interesting since there's been several cases of cancer in my family and naturally I have some personal concern...Thanks for your reply!  (You can send it to me direct if you wish).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)