CureZone   Log On   Join
Got My Lung/Bronchial Tincture - Yay

Willowley Views: 8,246
Published: 15 y

Got My Lung/Bronchial Tincture - Yay

Hi Uny,

I got my order today and once again I want to thank you and Rocky for all you do.  I've got a small testimony, well not small for me but kinda soon since I've only taken it twice LOL.

Anyway as I told you I'm laying down the butts and I've been plagued with a croupy cough for awhile.  When I cough I've been spitting up phlegm which I think the Echinacea Tincture is helping to bring up.  As soon as I got my order today I took the Lung/Bronchial and the Lobelia Tincture and after about 15 minutes I noticed that my breathing didn't sound crackly, thats the best way I have to describe it, it sounded kind of croupy which led me to cough.  I actually didn't cough again for almost 10 hours and when I did cough it wasn't croupy.

Wow is all I've got to say.  If anyone has lung problems these are the tinctures you want to use!

This is amazing and shocking that it worked immediately.  This is wonderful stuff, I never got the link for a newsletter you were going to send me on the Lung/Bronchial and Lobelia Tinctures.  I would love to have it when you've got time to post it or send it to me.

Just one more thing.  Wombat talked about DE or Diatomaceous Earth, here is a link http://www.morethanalive.com/DE 

I'm wondering if you have something like this or if not would it interfere with anything I'm taking from you?  Of course I'll have to do more investigating to see if its an all natural product but I've read some great testimonies from people using it. 

Thanks and many blessing to you and yours.

Willow 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)