CureZone   Log On   Join
jimbo update

jimbo108 Views: 3,460
Published: 15 y

jimbo update

hey there, lets begin. the cream that i use is tretinoin obagi 0.05%

yes i can makeout i also can stretch my lips and blow bubbles. i can do it all. i do not have to use a straw anymore. but i forgot how to drink from a cup its weird when i do. still getting use to it.

one good tip is buy a pack of straws its cheap and do not use the same straw twice. i belive some bacteria or fungus stays on the straw and grows with water and reinfects you.

inflammation is a bitch im sure every body will feel better if the inflamation leaves but not the peeling. i believe the inflammation is what makes us antisocial because the shit burns like hell when you talk more than 2 minutes.

my inflammation went down 2 weeks in. little by little everyday. try not to peel when you use it. i suggest take a vacation for 2 weeks and rent movies and just stay in and use the cream. f*** the outside world for a while.

keep your talking to a minimum and just relax your mouth stay in find a hobby distraction. read books play games relax man.

if inflammation continues cortisone needle shots help from the doc but it hurts like hell and only works for a day or 2. but i think the best bet is to freaking relax your mouth stop talking so much. eating is cool just dont eat pasta or anything that will stain your lips because it will look funny.

i use a tiny bitty now once before bed i dont know if will come back if i stop and quite frankly i dont wanna know. i could live with once a day.

water does not effect me mothing there normal again no peeling not a little nothing my lips are like rubber again.

if the cream dont work go to the doc and get the same one same dose only diffrence its from the pharmacy and you need a prescripton its called trentinion. brand name renova do it now cause its 2009. time is ticking

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)