CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Saw Palmetto Really Works

groovychick Views: 38,683
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 145,483

Re: Saw Palmetto Really Works

hi,

after reading your message i decided to do a bit of a search on google for saw palmetto, seems like it ca be used as a herbal treatment for certain things including hirsutism (excess facial hair)...i am 26 and have suffered with facial hair for the best part of 10 years and i do get down alot about it so i thought i would go to my local health store and buy a bottle. the dosage says to take two caps (each of 450mg) twice a day so this is what i have been doing, for about 3 weeks now...i am noticing a slow but sure reduction of facial hair, especially on my chin which used to have very dark stubborn coarse hairs, and my upper lip hair seems to be growing slightly slower too, i still use my usual hair removal method (waxing) once a week, and am continuing to take the capsules and praying very hard that they work! as anyone with facial hair knows it can get you down, especially when you are talking to people face to face, it can build up paranoia no end as it feels like all people are doing is staring at your facial hair!!!

anyways, i just wanted to say thanks for the advice and your note about your particular experience of it, and i'm sure your message has helped other people to try a natural herbal solution to this horrid problem! i also wanted to ask you if you had success with the saw palmetto, as you said you were going to increase the dosage and see how it goes, please let me know if it worked. also how long did it take to get a permanent result if it did work? any help and advice appreciated.

many thanks once again
take care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)