CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: taurine

aguasilver Views: 3,924
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 56,046

Re: taurine

Hi..... We have been using Taurine for two years now and it works fine and fast. Let me explain:

Jessica started fitting in 2005, and for a while Cellfood stopped it, but then we faltered and after a bad spell lost faith taking her to hospital, who started her on the normal run of drugs.... caramazepino, which worked for a few weeks, then depakin, which they gradually increased in dosage until our little girl stopped talking and effectively became vegetative.

In Jan 2007 my wife insisted we 'go natural' again and so I consulted a white coat doctor turned naturopath in our area. He did a very deep blood study and started using natural product to get rid of parasites, metal toxins and generally clean up her blood.

Six months later we started reducing her Depakin by 25mg every third day (she ended up on 700mg per day before we started to wean her off)and started to use Taurine LIQUID.

We use Taurine in capsule form also, but started with liquid drops four times per day, and/or if she fitted.

Taurine during the day is now in capsule form (three per day) and we still use Cellfood (three times per day; 3 drops morning, same lunchtime and 5 drops last thing at night) and we also use liquid magnesium in concentrated spray form.

Jessica ONLY fits whilst sleeping, normally only if she sleeps on her stomach or has eaten wrong foods (she is a child!) and most often only if these combination of circumstances occur during the lunar phase from new moon to full moon.

IF she fits we:

1. Spray Magnesium into her mouth. (four or more sprays sublingually)
  2. Squirt one or more droppers of Taurine into her mouth.
  3. Pray; calling on the name of Christ out loud, cancelling any authority causing these attacks.

She will normally be out of the attack in 30 seconds to 2 minutes (depending on how soon we start the process once the attack starts) and will be normal again 45 mins later (i.e. no speech or motor action reduction)

Hope this helps someone, besides which it's four years since I posted and it needed updating.

Any replies welcomed!

Jessicasdad/Aguasilver

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (2)