CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Costo?

Molly Bloom Views: 3,891
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,451,910

Re: Costo?

What kind of TOS do you have? How did they test you for this?

I too would have Costo after, but not during exercise. My wonderful massage therapist believes that it was caused by a pinched nerve in my hip, which threw the entire carriage of my body off. My right thigh has been going numb for years and she's been working on it almost exclusively.

I've had this recurring and appear to be finishing my 3rd bout of it. I"m hoping that she really nipped it in the bud this time as I haven't had a flair up for at least 2 weeks now.

You condition definitely sounds like mechanical injury also. You are probably right that you are making the problem worse when you exercise, twisting the torso seems to recreate the problem.

What do we do about this though? My stomach muscles are shot because I'm terrified to do sit ups or exercise any part of that area. The pain is just too much to deal with. It's the endorphins you want, right?

Mentally? Some people practice something called EFT. You can just google it and get free information on how to do it. There's a ton of material out there and I'd be willing to be that there is something on YouTube now.

Other than that I'm so sorry I can't help. It's pervasive. I am one of the those people that are optimistic and usually look on the bight side of things, but when the costo hits I'm a mess.

Do they have it wrong? Oh hell yes, that's a possibility. Costo is usually a diagnosis they make after ruling out everything else. It's a garbage diagnosis. Do I think costo is a symptom of something going on in your body...oh hell yes again. That's why I'm here at curezone because I figured if I cleaned out my system it would go away. It did go away on and off, but in the end I think my was mechanical caused by this pinched nerve and bracing.

It is an inflammatory condition however. So treating inflammation naturally is a very smart thing to do. I'd check that out. Lately I'm taking Silica by adding Diatomaceous EArth to my drinking water. I've been doing this about 3 weeks, so I'm not sure if it's my massage therapist or the drinking of silica that actually put me out of pain this time.....

Good luck. Don't be a stranger.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (2)