CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded My personal heart feelings of the memorial for Michael Jackson

mo123 Views: 1,615
Published: 15 y

My personal heart feelings of the memorial for Michael Jackson

I have posted tons of articles of Michael Jackson's passing but this is not a copy and paste but my feelings and my words on his very sad and somber memorial.

There were so many wonderful moments it is hard to know where to start. One of the standing ovations came when they said he was not the king of pop but The Greatest Entertainer ever and that is so true.

Brooke Shields a once companion of Michael was so moving with her talk. She could barely talk and told of how Michael loved to Smile. He love to laugh and how mischievieous he was. They broke into Elizabeth Taylor's bedroom the night before she was to get married to look at her wedding dress and they discovered her sleeping in the bed.

We learned of what a humanitarian he was such as being in the book of records from guiness that he was the top entertainer to give in charity up to 500 million dollars.

Stories of Magic Johnson going to his home to talk about a video and the chef asked what do you want to eat and the man told him grilled chicken. So the chef brings him some grilled chicken and then the chef brings Michael a big bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. The man falls on the floor and says "Michael you eat Kentucky Fried Chicken?" They both ate the Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Jermaine Jackson sang smile which was Michael's favoirte song.

Usher sang "Gone too soon" and he went down and touched the casket and became so emotional he almost collapsed. He takes his glasses off and just cries.

All the singing and stuff and no one came close at all to Michael Jackson's talent. I thought someone would imitate him but the truth is no one can even come close. It was one of the most emotinal tributes I had ever seen.

Queen Latifa had a beautiful poem. "We had you" and indeed we did and then we did not cherish him quite enough.

It was a ceremony of celebration but it always went back to the somber mood. As we tried to be happy we could not. They showed me pictures and videos of Michael Jackson and it was so sad.

They brought the casket in and sat it in front of the stage. It was closed of course with red flowers on top. That was a bit scary. It made us all think that this was real. Like many, I do cannot imagine him gone.

I don't know why this has hit me so hard but it has. Maybe my inner child is saying you are next or maybe I just miss him. It was awful to see this passing and yes I want to say that we all make mistakes but few have so many adoring fans. I hope indeed he could see this memorial to know just how many cared.

A lot of talks and each one was touching. Each one had their stories of Michael and Smokey Robinson talked about Michael recording one of his songs at the age of 10. We laughed when a fan came up to Smokey and told him, "Oh you are singing Michael's song." Smokey says, "I wrote the song and I want to know how a boy of 10 could have such feelings about a love lost."

Each one was touching but each one was a real final good bye. As the tears flowed all over the world, and we stopped to miss Michael, the one theme over and over was God. Each star talked of God's mercy and love. God and religion was brought up over and over again and this made me happy. Many talked about the next life especially Smokey Robinson and each talked about they knew he was in a better place.

I hope you guys get a chance to watch the memorial and to see what I mean. I hope this changes your life and you stop and reflect. I hope that you do some serious changing of your lives and change your life around. Be friends with those who increase your faith and your religion and watch out for people who harm you. Go to church more and pray lots more too.

One of the final songs was heal the world where they brought out many children, black and white and all the family and friends were on stage singing. It was very wonderful. Sing this one for Michael.

After the show was about to end to of the brothers said thank you and good bye. The first was Jermaine and he had been teary eyed all night. The second was Marlon. He said, "I hurt." He was so emotional it was heartbreaking and then he just talked and talked, how wonderful his stories were.

Then one of the sadest parts of the night, his daughter Paris came to talk and she said she had the best daddy in the whole world and she loved him so and started crying. She could not contain herself and everyone went off stage.

At the end the family pastor came up to say a prayer and as he entered they were playing a man in the mirror. The pastor said, to take the hand of the one next to you and so I ask you all to do that. He asked that everyone change what they are doing and treat everyone with kindness and love and to change your life. That you have a chance right now to make the world a better place. That even though you have problems or that you are black or white, it does not matter. All that matters is love.

Don't waste another moment of your life, don't wait till it is too late, don't harm someone ever with gossip or hatred, don't talk bad about Michael or anyone. Pray that Allah guides us all to be better humans to be better neighbors and to be better servants of our Lord.

It was a very moving memorial service and out of honor of this very sad day, I am closing the forum for today. I will not be here at all till tomorrow. I am taking a 10 hour silence period for Michael Jackson. I am pausing to thank Allah for what he has given me and to try and look more in the mirror myself.

I am asking each one of you to do the same. Cut off the internet, shut down your tv's, cut off your phones and just thank God for your families, your health and your life. Take time this evening to love God more and to be kind more.
Go to each of your family members and tell them you love them.

I so wish I was loved like Michael is. I could only have envy for such an outpour of love for this man. I learned many facts that I did not know about him and I honor him this evening. His favorite song is from a Charlie Chaplan movie, "Smile" So let me close down the forum with this song tonight.

The last thing you see as the show ends is a beautiful picture of Michael and a spotlight on an empty mic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (4)