CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: In desperation, I bought Matula Tea - BAD IDEA

amyhappens Views: 195,052
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,442,223

Re: In desperation, I bought Matula Tea - BAD IDEA

My saga with H Pylori is a miserable one with a happy outcome after more than a year, and as research continues to show, the Antibiotics are losing their effectiveness against the bacteria.

I used "alternative" meds, based on the crazy notion that food can heal.

The main three main "drugs" that finally eradicated the H Pylori were 1200 mg. of Monolaurin twice a day (derived from coconut milk), Manuka Honey (activated and only from New Zealand), and Mastic Gum (derived from the Greek Mastic tree). I did add in several other healing agents consistently like L Glutamine (a powder I put on my oatmeal, which helps heal gut tissue, thanks to the bacterial damage this potent bug can do), Aloe Juice (from the aloe plant), among other items I don't feel like typing in here. If you're interested in my saga with H Pylori that almost caused me to have a defibrillator in my chest (extreme, yes, but they decided the now-gone heart issues were not related to the infection) or if you want to read about this "crazy" alternatives that have restored my life and caused me to test negative for H Pylori, check out my blog entry here:

http://amyking.wordpress.com/2009/02/20/im-so-happy-i-have-h-pylori/

It took me a long time to research and restore my health. I hope this information helps.

One more thing: diet is key in helping you to improve as your body fights the bacteria. You should absolutely eliminate white flour products like carbohydrates (white pastas, white rice, bread, etc). These are sugars! Sugars only feed bacteria and provide no nutritional value. Also, cut out sugars! You should even limit fruits for the time being. Your goal is two fold: don't feed the bacteria and give the gut easy-to-digest alkalizing foods. Avoid foods like tomatoes and dairy products too. You can catch up on calcium later. Milk is acidic in the gut.

My diet over the past two months was pretty much chicken soup (simple molecules), cooked veggies, brown rice, avocados (for good fat content), and olives and capers. It was very difficult as I love my coffee and my glasses of wine, chocolate, pasta, pizza, etc. But it worked. And I've actually come out eating better now, even though I've returned some of my cookies and other desserts.

Best,

Amy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)