CureZone   Log On   Join
Look back in history to July 1, 1954

mo123 Views: 631
Published: 15 y

Look back in history to July 1, 1954

What so important happened on this special day? Why it was my siter Patty's birthday. hehehehhe. She is 13 months younger than me and she is gone.

She died of cancer 12 years ago on June 8th and I just want to tell her Happy Birthday today. I miss you Patty and I am so sorry for your pain. She died of Brain Cancer and she died all alone. She suffered terrible but she never complained. She was poor, she was not in a correct mind and she was abused by her own family.

I want to remember Patty how you use to chase me all over the house with a butcher knife threatening my life. I want to remember you for the time you wanted to talk to me about boys, like I knew anything and I want to remember you on Christmas Day as we sat up together eating ourself to death. We played with all of our new toys and we laughed. It was a tradition in our house to stay up all night. We would go to our rooms and take all our presents and to gather up the wrapping paper and throw away. Funny I remember that still.

I want to remember you at the barbecue where you told me many secrets and I want to remember you as being so special.

I don't want to remember you dying or sad. I want to remember you as laughing and having fun.

Happy Birthday Patty, you are so missed. My life is not the same without you.

With all my love,

You know who.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)