CureZone   Log On   Join
Deaths surely do come in three.

mo123 Views: 412
Published: 15 y

Deaths surely do come in three.

How sad this day is. Both Farrah and Michael Jackson all in one day. Then Ed McMahon earlier this week. I am just speechless. Farrah's long battle with Cancer and as many knows she did take the word of doctors instead the natural route and we are deeply saddened for this choice but this was her destiny and we just praise Allah, for the time we had with her. She surely was an icon of strength.

Michael, well many will not be sad but for me I am hugely sad. Many a night I dance to his music to loose weight and many a day I sang "Billy Jeane", or Beat it or any number of his song. I am so sad how horrible he died and so quickly but maybe in the long run that is best.

We believe in Islam, that it is not good to die quickly as the one who suffers has time to get rid of their sins but again we must praise Allah, swt, and thank him for this man who was with us. I am thankful that he became Muslim before he died and I just hope that he stayed with the faith in those last moments.

This should teach us all to love everyone all the time, to cherish each moment of this life and most certainly forgive everyone. We at Sara's Soup are deeply saddened today and words just do not come anymore.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)