CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 3,476
Published: 15 y

Edited

I have 3 scalp sores that will not heal. They are the size of a large pimple. They are hardened, slightly red, a little itchy and continually recrust. They have been there for 6 months.

They came when I went off my birth control pill. They were also there before I started my birth control pill many years ago. I never put two and two together back then, but I think the pill helped me to get rid of them - perhaps hormone related?

Anyway, I went to a dermatologist and will never go back. He told me it was folliculitis. I did not believe him at the time but tried the expensive prescription he gave anyway (a $150 steroid foam) and of course it did not work.

I have tried everything to make it go away including apple cider vinegar, antifungals (shampoos, oral medication, etc...), dandruff shampoo, tea tree oil, etc... Nothing is working. Any ideas?? Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (1)