CureZone   Log On   Join
LEFT!...Re: Second attempt. Which side to lie on for CE?

healinginHiswings Views: 23,349
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,436,459

LEFT!...Re: Second attempt. Which side to lie on for CE?

Sorry, Uny and I are just both really swamped. We ask for everyone's prayers and patience while we figure out how to handle the incredible volume of activity we have on this forum. Wowzers! Y'ALL are making this party happen!!! Muah!!

OK, coffee enemas. Left side. Why? Because we have this portal vein running up the left side in our descending colon and rectum that connects directly to our livers. We can do a low enema with coffee, and the coffee gets absorbed into our bloodstream right there through that big portal vein. Within 3 minutes, we have coffee in our livers, and yes, our livers get to work, stimulating and releasing bile and toxins. So simply by lying (not laying- we aren't hens), on our left sides for 15 minutes, we get coffee circulated through our livers 5 times. If you do back to back (b2b) CEs, meaning two cups coffee, retain for 15 minutes, expel, and then another 2 cups, retain, expel, you have gotten coffee circulated through your liver 10 times.

Why don't Uny and I recommend going to the right side as Gerson did? We've found it isn't really necessary. I'm finding by working with Uny that a lot of people think enemas all serve the same purpose, and they don't. The purpose of a high enema is to flush out the ascending colon (which is a trick, btw). You can have enemas to introduce certain herbs directly into the bloodstream so you can bypass the digestive process and get the herbs into your body more quickly. You can do nutrition enemas if somebody can't take anything by mouth for whatever reason. And the purpose of a Coffee-Enema is to stimulate the liver into releasing bile and other toxins. We don't NEED to go "high" with a CE, so, in our own personal experiences with doing CEs every single day (Uny for years, me for just months), we just lie on our left sides, administer the CE, and use that time to read about The Shire or meditate and pray for our beloved Forum Folk, or, often in my case, release who knows WHAT kind of weird Emotion Du Jour.

COFFEE ON!

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)