Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

moreless Views: 4,469
Published: 15 y

--endometriosis, pain & fatty liver--

Hi Ya'll,

This post was from someone wanting to remain Hidden because of the Nature of the questions!

I am going to repost the questions here because this could apply to Many folks on curezone, not just one person !

So any may reply and ask questions to my answer and feel safe as not revealing themself as who the Orginal poster was !

Here was the posters Questions:

I was trying to read old posts on the subject of hormone problems.I am writing this message in private ,as its a bit personal discussing this particuar subject on the forum.

Is there a different way in which the drink should be used by someone with adrenal fatigue and fibroids & endometriosis, hypothyroidism ?.I have already had a D&C and myomectomy to remove a big fibroid that was causing me to bleed for months before the surgery.
After the procedure , the surgeon said that my uterus is in bad shape and there are several small fibroids that have the potential to grow and cause trouble in the future !he also said that down the line at some point i woudl definately need a hysterectomy!!

The fibroids have not grown so far, its been 2 yrs since surgery, but now I have scar tissue on my left ovary that hurts like crazy during my cycle.Its hard for me to breathe due to the pain .I already have adenomysosis( endo invading the inside of the uterus),since last ten yrs.Can you help me understand how the endometrial tissue invades the uterine muscle wall? So i have regular mestrual bleeding + the pockets of the adenomyosis inside the muscle wall bleeding too = double pain and double bleeding .Nobody has any explanation as to why someone with no history of c-section or even a pregnancy can develop adenomyosis.In fact the adenomysosis became worse after the birth of my child.I had a normal delivery but needed help getting pregnant .How i wish now I had known this forum then !Soon after ,the firoid ,and then the scar tissue.So pregnancy and delivery somehow made it worse . Now i neither have the energy nor the ability to have another child.I dont even know if I ovulate ,though my periods became regular after changing my diet.

The scar tissue started with me feeling very nauseous at first with a dull ache on the lower left abdomen.Then it has slowly progressed over the past year , where more than 2 advils at a time do nothing.Its a waste to take a third one.I was taking codene before ,but now I stopped that ,and have to still take advil to survive through the period. My goal is to completely stop all pain killers .I have a congested liver ( ultrasound done 2 yrs back).Is the nausea and pain progressing over time really a sign of liver getting worse and worse? I have been reading about how the health of the liver is very important for someone with hormone issues?Could you shed some light on this issue? Will liver flushing help me while on this protocol?

I had been told birth control pills was the only solution for me.I refued to take them .The surgery etc was all before I found curezone.Now I am trying to clean up my lifesyle, my habits , change my diet , eat better, started the foot baths and the drink .Would it be good or bad for me to use/not use ACV or lemon juice? I have come down from taking 15-18 advils in 2-3 days to taking about 7 ,and endure the rest of the pain .So I feel that is a huge improvement,just by making small changes in my life over the past few months.I cannot accept the fact that there is no cure for this and i do not want to end up removing organs and doing more surgeries.If i go to my obgyn , I know they will ask me to do a laproscopy surgery and remove the scar tissue, but then again it will grow somehwere else.So I dont go to that route anymore.I know I am responsible for my own sitaution ,as I had poor eating habits as a child,and my probolems began in my early 20s.Now i am in my early 30s and hopefully learning finally! better late than never.

How much protein is recommended for someone like me with this kind of problem ? What about using nuts/seeds? I have a congested colon,occasional constipation .I try to eat very light and easy to digest food , what else should I be doing?Would colon cleansing help me to get a better start with improving my digestion?
Whenever i try to eat more furis and vegetables and less protein, i keep getting very hungry .I also suffer from low blood sugar at times. Overall , i want to know how I can best use the protocol to get better in my situation ? Since so many things are going on at once with me , i was wondering if something I might do for the benefit of one problem ,may harm some other problem? Please help me to understand better . I have great respect for the knowledge you share on your forum and would like to use your principles to get better,because nothing i have tried before helped me .Your methods must surely have a solution for incurable disease like endo? Is there hope for this disease? Do you have anyone on the forum that improved their symptoms with the protocol? Any inpputs I can read? All your input is greatly appreciated and thank you so much .

Answer: To make it Very Simple, all need to understand that because of the poor condition your body Organs are in they cannot handle very much New Electro-magnetic Energy to start with !

Thus your Recovery may come about Best by you learning to do all of the Moreless Protocol, take the drink by Sipping on the Alkalizing Drink each hour of the day, just a small amount that you find your body is able to handle and Improve with !

Do the Alkalizing Detox Baths, but you may need to go very slow to start with because if your Adrenals is in Bad condition you may not be able to stand much Hot water?

In this case start out with warm water using just the Epsom Salt and 3% Peroxide in the water ! Then you may add a small amount of ACV as the 1st soak mix starts to dry your skin out, as the ACV should help moisturize your skin again?

You may find that if you get a Refractometer and Blood Pressure monitor and properly learn to use each of these as has been discussed on this forum you may be able to start Better Selecting foods with Less NPN and better Quality?

Learn to avoid any foods Causing your Blood Pressure to raise very much ! Select the foods to eat which Fail to raise your Blood Pressure very much !

Your Bleeding may very well have come about because of the Lack of Calcium in your Diet and or any Drugs taken which are Calcium Blockers?

Why is this so?

It is Impossible for the Blood to Coagulate without Calcium !

In other words when we Lack in Calcium we may Bleed to Death !

1st Stop ingesting NPN!!!!!!!!!

2nd start Alkalizing with any past suggestion that has helped others !

This info may be located by using the search engine and typing in Key words to search?

If any are unable to find more Specific info Please feel Free to ask and someone shall be Happy to help !

Remember many suffer from these problems, so everyone feel Free to ask questions and or make comments to help those in trouble !

Cause and Effect !

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (4)