CureZone   Log On   Join
Halleluyah! Kombucha tea working better than coffee enemas!

LoricaLady Views: 18,425
Published: 15 y

Halleluyah! Kombucha tea working better than coffee enemas!

Hello - I started doing coffee enemas just recently and definitely felt more energy and focus (I've been suffering from A.D.D.) Now I hasten to add I had already started doing quite a few things that did help my energy, detox and focus issues: Twice a month liver/gallbladder cleanse, Vaxa Attend, organic foods, tons of supplements, Iodine painting for hypothyroid (along with taking Iodoral), trying to eliminate wheat, milk and Sugar & additives. All these things definitely did help, but there was still too low energy and some mental drifting.

A morning coffee enema seemed to be the last puzzle piece but of course...it takes a big chunk out of the day and is so messy! I was praying for something better. (Thank You, Father, You are so good to us!)

Yesterday at the health food store I was just looking for a drink without the no-nos in it. I saw something called Kombucha. I asked the sales lady to tell me what it was. She kept saying it was hard to describe. She did not really tell me of the benefits, just that it was good for people. So I bought a bottle of the raspberry flavored kind and drank half in the car. Not long after I got home I knew I should eat some food I had planned. But...I just didn't have any appetite. This was okay, because I need to lose some weight.

I looked up Kombucha on the net and saw that it can be an appetite suppressant! Then I read all the other fantastic benefits, like liver cleanse, heavy metal detox and so many, many others - including increased energy!

This mnrning I did not do a coffee enema. I did not need to! (Though I will contintue with bimonthly liver/gall bladder cleansing until they are not "productive" any longer.) I was full of energy and zipping around in a very good mood. I felt more energetic and focused than with the coffee enema yesterday (maybe they helped clear a "path" or something, though, don't know.)

The fascinating thing to me is that I only had 1/2 of the kumbucha drink in the bottle yesterday afternoon and was still full of energy this morning!

To me it tasted like vinegar with
raspberry juice in it which is why I did not drink it all.
Not so great, though some like it.
I'd eat healthful dirt if needful to get this kind of energy and focus, though. :-)

There are all kinds of websites showing how to make one's own kombucha, which turns out to be a very simple and cheap process. This site has a lot of info on kombucha, too.

Here's to our health! Hope kombacha, and our Heavenly Father, help many more!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)