CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: $10 Zapperplans zapper, Ultimate zapper, Terminator2 and Silverado zapper comparison

cora Views: 6,902
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,423,789

Re: $10 Zapperplans zapper, Ultimate zapper, Terminator2 and Silverado zapper comparison

I think this poster is probably referring to the "cumbersome" element to the design of the UZ. The alligator clips needing constant adjustment, etc.

This is what makes PZ's unit and accessories ideal (he made banana plug/wires/copper rods for me upon request - for my FG - wanted LONG wires). I suspect his product is one of the more superior and it is indeed unfortunate that we don't have any testimony here in the mix.

I like the T3 also, but don't feel it has much efficacy beyond the wild dreams. Logically, it can't produce the same coverage as others. I'd love to think otherwise because of its portability.

Trying something new with the Sota products. Using the dome clip accessory on the SP along with tens pads. It's experimental at this point. Have you tried these or know of anyone who has employed this configuration?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)