CureZone   Log On   Join
Try Apple Cider Vinegar

health82 Views: 28,972
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,325,878

Try Apple Cider Vinegar

i have used apple cider vinegar for anal warts and it helped me to get rid of all warts. Buy a ACV and round cotton, then put little ACV on round cotton and spread anus slowly so round cotton can slide in little bit (be careful not to push too much..you don't want cotton to go inside your anus all the way in). It will burn little bit. Try to tolerate pain as much as u can. I would say 10 to 30 minutes is good enough. Then take out round cotton and wash area with cold water. Repeat entire procedure until warts are completely gone. If your anus become very sore then wait until 2-3 days before start again. See one thing i notice is that ACV can help to get rid of warts but i don't it kills the virus. When my immune system gets weak i start having an itching around anus. Few days ago i tried H202 and it was way too painful for sensitive areas like anus. I'm still looking for ways to kill HPV virus. Hope this help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)