CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The deal with Candida

LPN12345 Views: 4,213
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,419,509

Re: The deal with Candida

Helpmerhonda;

I thank God for your knowledge because I used to be addicted to sugar and I'm always having problems with eliminating things that I should not eat(especially fried chicken and sweets) But I didn't know that thyroid problems may also be linked to problems with yeast over growth in the body. I did look up Dr. Holtz and yeast along with thyroid. (I may have spelled his name wrong) but I downloaded the book and saw all about the yeast-free diet and every thing.
I am going to do the diet and I have purchased the the foods I need. I just started taking grape seed extract and using the acidolplus with bifidus too. I have been also using apple cider vinegar for odor, I put the apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle and spray it on my body (after showering ) and I let it dry for 20 minutes and then I rinse it off with warm water and it has been helping me all day, I'm going to also try the white vinegar and alcohol mixed together and use a light lotion after wards and see if that works better. I've only been doing this for a few days, I don't know if it works for fecal odors but, I read the post where lots of others have said they used organic avc, they sware it's the best thing, I don't know, but I'm hoping it won't stop working like Dr. Mist but it's suppose to be good for PH in the body, ( I used to take a few drops with water I 'm gonna start doing it again) I'm still still focusing on the root of my problem because like I said I eat stuff I should not and I take meds for thyroid, the place I got this idea for the ACV is www.earthclinic.com/CURES/body_odor.html
I still use zinc which seems to help with my foot odors) along with other supplements but, any way I will be reading on this topic and doing what ever it takes to get well. But again thanks for the post I feel we can all learn from one another, and keep on encouraging others, God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.124 sec, (1)