CureZone   Log On   Join
Oregano Oil and NEEM Soap for ringworm

Iolite Views: 4,291
Published: 15 y

Oregano Oil and NEEM Soap for ringworm

My daughter developed ringworm recently. It started as a small itchy spot on her back near her shoulder blade. When she first complained of it, it was small and unremarkable. I thought she had a flea bite that she just scratched the dickens out of. I gave her an antihistamine and rubbed some salve on it. A few weeks later she complained that it itched all the time now. By now it was a round rash with a bumpy parameter. We first tried Iodine and then gentian violet. They did not work. After using the gentian violet and Iodine unsuccessfully for a few weeks, the rash had spread. She now had two spots. I picked up a bar of neem soap and washed the area twice and let the second lather set for a minute or two before rinsing off. Then I swabbed undiluted oregano oil (wild crafted) on the areas. The relief from itching was immediately. Within days the rash was fading. By the end of ten days, the rash was gone. We washed the spots twice a day in the morning before school and after bath and applied the oregano oil after the neem wash, twice a day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)