CureZone   Log On   Join
Brain Fog

rainey03 Views: 2,857
Published: 15 y

Brain Fog

Hi Dr. Lam,

My family and I were exposed to high levels of aspergillus, penicillium and cladosporium in a moldy house we rented last year. We moved out immediately upon the mold inspection report. We were all very ill and a year later, we are still fighting to get our health back. We have been extremely strict on a candida diet...no sugar, flour, dairy, gluten, soy, yeast, processed foods, etc. I have been rotating antifungals every month or so and carefully giving supplements to my children and taking them myself. We have been to 25 or so doctors with little to no help. My 6 year old daughter has chronic thrush and vaginitis, my 5 year old son has asthma as a result of the exposure and still cannot handle any amount of sugar without intense itching. We have, thankfully, nearly brought our 3 year old son out of autistic behavior which was caused by a combination of the mold and 5 vaccines given on one doctor visit while living in the house. Some of my symptoms have improved, but the brain fog has not cleared at all and is so debilitating. I am at a total loss here and struggling for the health of my children. If you can offer any suggestions, they will be greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)