CureZone   Log On   Join
TopKnot II by MH

MH 108 Views: 3,412
Published: 15 y

TopKnot II by MH

TopKnot the second generation is done!

The first topknot was a Syrup/Tincture that made the hair a little sticky because of the Coconut Glycerin. The New version is now a tincture style spray with BASE SPRAY II formula...

As usual, there is the "Normal", a stronger formula and the eventual EXTREME Formula. Today Brenda and I are self-experimenting and based on what I can or can not feel, I will make the formula hotter/hotter, etc..until the extreme version is figured out. The hotter the formula simply means more essential oils, etc....that increase more and more blood flow.

I have zero doubts that all these sprays are dewormers and the topknot should easily deworm the brain in time, in my theory anyway. Would a head spray aid in many othe issues of health? SURE, who knows.....All I do know is each new spray carries all that was learned from the previous sprays....because anything good goes into the next generation!

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)