CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes! and here's "the details" :) Re: incurables packet

unyquity Views: 1,298
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,410,656

Yes! and here's "the details" :) Re: incurables packet

Serafina -

First, check your Inbox - I just sent you a PM.

Next, YES, we have virtually every herbal product that could ever be needed to successfully complete the Incurables Program...and yes, we can get them to you well before June 1. AND (even better) I know there are TWO other people starting the full IP on June 1 (hopefully they'll be posting and sharing, and we can have on great big IP support party in June!)

In order to 'make a packet', we first start with the necessary foundational program that EVERYBODY doing the IP does - and then we add what we need for each individual persons symptoms and issues.

Everybody on the IP does a full 30 days of: juice fasting/raw vegan diet; Superfood; colon cleansing/healing, 2 weeks on the liver, 2 weeks on the kidneys; daily Echinacea, Cayenne, Garlic, coffee enemas, kelp/black walnut, slippery elm gruel, castor oil packs for 'what ails you' (or the liver, if no particular organ or area needs them specifically)...and of course, all the other healing protocols (sunbathing/heliotherapy; hot/cold showers and the Cold Sheet treatment/hydrotherapy); barefooting; exercise; high enemas or colonics (followed by rectal implants), and whatever emotional/spiritual healing protocols are beneficial/necessary.

THEN, we add to 'the basic packet' to treat & heal whatever SPECIFIC disease/symptoms you may have. For example, the IP for Muscular Dystrophy is quite a bit different than the IP for cancer (but all of the foundational herbs & protocols are the same). So what I'd need to know from you, is specifically what issues you're dealing with (what you've done in the past and the results)...and then I can let you know what other herbal formulations and/or protocols will be effective :)

Also, here in the States, we have the ability to purchase 'bulk herbs/ and things like raw apple cider vinegar, Bentonite clay and activated charcoal...which I know are hard or impossible to find in other countries. Normally, we don't sell these things (as we do NOT stock "individual items", only what we need to make the products & tinctures we sell). BUT we usually have a stockpile, or we can place an order and get some in to make sure you have what you need...and we can ship them in the original parcel (or if we have to order them, we'll ship them as soon as we get here).

SO, if you'll post what 'other issues' you are dealing with (assuming that you're dealing with 'other issues'), I'll reply and let you know what additional herbal products and protocols you need. Also, please email me directly (NOT on CZ Inbox/PM) and we can talk about the various shipping options. (unyquity@pcsia.net). I'll be at the computer for another 12 hours (with a wee break for a nap, shower and coffee enema :) So I should be able to get back to you today...on your post/recommendations AND your email.

You're going to LOVE doing this! It's absolutely FANTASTIC to experience this level of healing and results :)

Healthiest of blessings -

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)