CureZone   Log On   Join
Attention! MIRACLE II PRODUCTS - fantastic! AND lowest prices!!

unyquity Views: 17,850
Published: 15 y

Attention! MIRACLE II PRODUCTS - fantastic! AND lowest prices!!

I think many of you are going to LOVE this information!  I've contacted my source for Miracle II products, and she's agreed to allow me to post her contact information and price list publicly.  This is amazing, because her prices are lower than anybody, and up until now I've just been referring folks to her individually.  The complete price/product list (and her contact information) is at the end.  (Note/edit: I have changed & updated the source below).

What is Miracle II and why am I interested?  The Miracle II line of soap & 'neutralizer' (fluid & gel) are completely non-toxic products - for EVERY cleaning and personal hygeine use you can think of (I have listed ALL the uses below).  Rocky53 and I have replaced virtually ALL of our household & personal hygeine products with these products (and have used them exclusively for almost 5 years).  Three times yearly we order one gallon of both the regular & moisturizing soaps, a gallon of neutralizer fluid, 22 oz of gel and 22 oz of moisturizing lotion (and 2 deodorant sticks and a laundry ball yearly.  We use this for: bath soap; face soap; shampoo; skin/face moisturizer; laundry soap/softener; 'windex'; dish soap (will not work in the dishwasher); lubricating enema tubes (gel); scrubbing floors; fertilzing plants; garden!; killing bugs (it makes water so wet, it drowns bugs with just a squirt); seriously heavy-duty cleaning; oven cleaning; removing odors; neutralizing 'toxins'...the list is ENDLESS.  Honestly, here's the ONLY toxic chemicals in this house: I buy maybe 1 gallon of bleach a year to 'major whiten' our utility cloths/rags and several bottles of Soft-Scrub with bleach to clean the toilet (well water, high in minerals) and a couple of bottles of CLR to remove mineral deposits from appliances & plumbing (and we use it for our rock business).  Other than that?  Miracle II only, for everything! (oh yeah, we could use the gel for toothpaste, it's fantastic - and seriously whitens teeth...but I can't seem to break the 'peppermint toothpaste' addiction (we use non-fluoridated Jasons, and several times weekly, Dr. Schulze Tooth & Gum formula).

What's in it and what about all the 'miracle' health claims (and can I use it and be truly natural)?

Ingredients: Ash of Dedecyl solution (basically activated charcoal from coconut husks) -Dehydrabiethylamine (word for the hydrogen-oxygen combination created when passing an electrical current through the water used in the Miracle II products) -Calcium - Potassium - Magnesium - Foaming Agent: Coconut Extract - Prayer - Electrically engineered eloptic energized stabilized oxygenated water. 

The Moisturizer & Moisturizing soap also contains: Cold Pressed Avocado Oil, Vitamin E, Almond and Coconut oils.

These products have been tested by OSHA (and many other labs) - they ARE completely non-toxic, and to my knowledge, incapable of causing harm in any way.  I do NOT know (but have tried desperately to find) exactly what kind of calcium, magnesium & potassium (or vitamin e).  I do not believe the miniscule amounts of minerals in these products to interfere with our naturally healing protocol - but that is something I discern, not something I know 'for sure'.

What about the alleged benefits? Does this interfere with or enhance with 'the Incurables Program"? 

Folks, I am SURE you know by now that I do NOT believe in 'magic bullets'...and I cannot tell you that I totally understand 'the science' of these products.  I know they "make water wetter" and somehow neutralize some level of toxins and increase alkalinity. If they increase alkalnity due to the calcium, and the calcium is rock-based...this might not be such a good thing (assuming we could absorb enough to do any type of damage - which is highly unlikely).  On the other hand, I first started using them LONG before I was applying everything I now know.  For me, they killed 'skin tags' and eliminated toenail thickening/fungus; the gel works like aloe on burns, and I use it regularly as eye drops to keep my eyes moisturized....and the moisturizing lotion is PHENOMENAL!  I do know that the 'water wetter' thing is VERY beneficial, as we're all generally pretty dehydrated, and the electrical flow throughout our bodies is limited when their is a lack of hydration.  As Dr. B proved conclusively ("Our Bodies Many Cries for Water") almost every disease & condition known to man can be at least partially eliminated via adequate hydration...and I don't think there's a disease known to man, that somebody hasn't found Miracle II Neutralizer to be good for.  I have not fertilized any of my house plants for 5 years (and every plant is beautifully healthy).

What I know for SURE? Most of us have spent most of our lives rubbing 'lard soap' into our pores, and our skin IS our largest organ of elimination - and it IS clogged.  Bathing in a combination of the soap & neutralizer fluid WILL unclog the pores (you will NOT believe how filthy the water is when you are done bathing).  I believe everybody should take a Miracle II bath at least once a month - and if taking the neutralizer internally (which is odorless, tasteless and I still use in my water occasionally), one should take TWO baths before doing that (as supposedly the neutralizer is so detoxifying that we need to open our pores completely before using it).  I can tell you this, I never-EVER feel better than after a 1/2 soak in a Miracle II bath :)

What's with the "spiritual" and "miracle" claims?:   The creator of the Miracle II claims to have had a vision from God and saw the formula written on a wall - he claims the 'eloptic energy' is somehow "spiritual".  'Beats me :)  And quite frankly, all the hooplah & controversy over the 'spiritual claims' and 'religious connotations' are a major 'drama & distraction' and take away the credibility of a truly wonderful product (imo).  The bottom line of all spiritual & religious 'claims' is like my favorite bumper sticker:  I don't know and you don't either!  :::grin:::

It's soap; it works; it's totally non-toxic; it does what it's supposed to do better (and cheaper) than anything I've ever found or heard of...and that's a miracle in this day & age, for sure and for certain!

Wow, I just searched the 'net and found the FDA says this is NOT sterile and unsafe! What's with that?:  The FDA claims that the maker of Miracle II suggests it be used as an eyewash...and of course all eye solutions MUST be totally "sterile".  The make of MIracle II never suggested it be used as an eyewash, and never claimed it is sterile.  There was a contaminated batch found in Canada, but it was later found to have been made with the neutralizer powder (which can be used to make neutralizer with your own water).  So if the water used was contaminated, so was the product they tested.  Generally speaking, whenever the Posers That Be come down hard on a natural product, you can assume the product is a VERY good thing :)

The source (almost 50% less of the highest prices you will find on the net) is below; below that is some of 'the science'; general uses; how to use for cleaning; what health issues it has been (or can be) used for - and then some testimonials.

Healthiest of blessings!!!

Unyquity

SOURCE

Due to long delays in processing and shipping orders, I have recently changed my source from the one that was listed here.  This site has been extremely reliable and has the best prices I have found: Miracle II Soap and Neutralizer by Tedco, Inc on Miss Daisy's Health -- Online Low Price Leader

For those that are hardcore Miracle II aficianados, they make the soap & neutrilzer in 2 power, 3 power & 7 power concentration.  We have never utilized these higher concentrations, so I wouldn't know what to recommend/advise, but I wanted to let you know they are available.

"The Science" 

The quotation below is an excerpt from the March 8,1999 issue of Chemical Engineering News, a weekly publication serving the chemical industry.

"Sandia National Laboratories chemist Maher E. Tadros, in protective gear, sprays a foam that he and Sandia chemist Mark D. Tucker have developed to decontaminate chemical and biological warfare agents. The foam is a combination of a mild nucleophile such as hydrogen peroxide carbonates commonly found in toothpaste, a positively charged non-toxic surfactant often found in hair conditioners, and hydrotropes found in detergents. Hydrotropes found in detergents solubilize and catalyze the neutralization or the agents.

The foam reacts rapidly with the agents. is non-toxic and non-corrosive and could be produced at a cost of 75 cents per pound. Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) in Chicago conducted testing of the foam against the nerve gases VX and Soman and against mustard gas because Sandia can only use simulants. The half-life of the reaction is in the neighborhood of 2-10 minutes, Soman being neutralized very quickly and mustard gas reacting much more slowly," Tadros explains. The foam has been shown by NMR to cleave the P-S bond in the agents. Using a simulant for the biological warfare agent anthrax, the foam achieved a 7-log kill; meaning only one anthrax spore per 10 million is alive after one hour. IIT will test live anthrax next month. How the spores are killed is not known. Researchers speculate that the surfactants damage the spores' protective protein wall and allow the nucleophiles (oxidizing agents) attack the genetic material inside.

The foam's development is part of the Department of Energy's Chemical & Biological Nonproliferation Program.

The article discloses a product developed by Sandia Labs for the Biological and Chemical Warfare Division of he US Army under the auspices of the DOE. The product is a combination of a peroxide gel found in toothpaste, a foaming agent commonly used in fire fighting, and a FDA approved food grade surfactant commonly found in shampoo conditioners and different food stuffs and hydrotropes found in detergents. Obviously the product neutralizes the most potent nerve toxins and airborne pathogens known to man. The product acts to neutralize these agents and cleanse them from the skin like an antibacterial soap. But it is not soap. We spoke with one of the product developers, Dr. Mark Tucker. His explanation was that the peroxide gel, an oxidizing agent in conjunction with the surfactant and hydrotrope, surrounds the organism or chemical agent, oxidizes it and will not allow it to interact with it's environment, effectively neutralizing the toxic agent. The surfactant hydrotrope combination is apparently very effective in seeking out only toxins and gram-positive pathogens. This is not an antioxidant action - quite the opposite, if peroxide is present. Likewise, it appears we are looking at the missing ingredients in peroxide and ozone therapy that would keep these strong oxidizers from harming the body after they have oxidized pathogens and oxygenated the body - the surfactant and hydrotrope. Surfactants have been used in fuel cells in lieu of salt to catalyze the electrolytic reaction and could do the same for ozone therapy machines. We know that the body's T-cells dispatch pathogens with peroxide and we know that the body and cells manufacture and use surfactants in places like the lungs to regulate oxygen-carbon-dioxide exchanges and at the surface of the cell wall to reduce surface tension in the water layer surrounding the cell membrane. This is necessary for cellular functioning and communications. Could it be that the surfactant in the lungs has an anti-microbial and anti-toxin function that has eluded science to date? It would appear that biochemists as well as the medical community might have missed these connections in terms of a surfactant-hydrotrope role in human health.

Surfactants, Hydrotropes and Human Health

We are reminded of the discovery of penicillin and how doctors lamented about not having seen the relation between the substance's known anti-microbial properties and human health years earlier. Iodine based anti-microbial soaps have been used in hospitals and clinics for years. Even in use in surgery on patient's insides before closing them up to lessen the chance of infection and neutralize toxins. Why didn't one of these practitioners ever think about creating a soap-like product for internal use capable of neutralizing toxins and pathogens while facilitating elimination? These products have been on the market for many years, quietly used by thousands of people with virtually nothing but positive benefits to their health. Benefits that can only be attributed to the products used as directed. What we are witnessing is a totally new paradigm in health care and preventive maintenance. A paradigm that is both inexpensive and effective. We do not believe in “Magic Bullets" or panaceas. We do believe in accessories or adjuncts that aid and restore body functioning to design, thus allowing the body to approach optimal health on its own. Can the road to health and longevity really be as simple as proper hydration coupled with a product capable of sequestering toxins and pathogens in such a manner that they can be washed from the body internally as easily as they can be washed from the skin with soap? Is there something that can do this with no adverse side effects? No associated healing crisis can do this with no other form of intervention. We believe the Miracle II Soap and Neutralizer capable of doing just that This in reality is not intervention at all its personal hygiene. Internal hygiene like drinking plenty of water, taking a bath or brushing your teeth! This is a very uncomplicated procedure; You simply replace all of your shampoos, soaps, toothpaste and laundry detergents with Miracle II products and witness the difference it makes in your life. If you are a health conscious individual, compare the cost of the Miracle II simple, basic concept of soap and neutralizer monthly expense to the complex vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, trace minerals and various chelates (some chelating agents are surfactants) you are currently consuming in an attempt to remedy health concerns minus the costs of toiletries and detergents then see where you stand. Basically for slightly more than the replacement cost of your current personal hygiene items and detergents you can have Miracle II plus health. How much is your health worth to you? Are you really getting your moneys’ worth from what you are spending when most of what you are consuming is eliminated from the body prior to use? We are not advocating that a person stop using neutraceuticals - they do have a positive effect on a persons health. But consider that the very best antioxidants available including pycnogenol, grape seed extract and microhydrin contain surfactant properties and you will see why they work so much better than the rest. They are also the most expensive. Surfactants have the ability to extend products and reduce surface tension to the point that they can be carried into the cell. It also means you don't have to use as much of them when the surfactant is present.

Free Radical Theory May Be Incomplete

We hear a lot about the Free Radical Theory of Disease and Aging these days. Touted as an explanation for everything that ails us. In view of the above, we feel the current Free Radical Theory may be incomplete. The Free Radical Theory concerns itself only with harm done by sub-atomic particles called protons via ionic oxidation to the cell wall and internal portion of a cell. The remedy to this perceived threat is supplying the body with surplus free electrons donated from ionic compounds we must consume to balance out electrical charges strictly from a chemical standpoint, thus freeing the body from this imbalance. The free radical is the bad guy and the antioxidant is the good guy and the whole current marketing scenario is about declaring war on free radicals. We reel that getting on a bandwagon and declaring war on free radicals may not be the only answer. We accept that it is about achieving a balance. A review of basic human physiology tells us that without free radicals you would not be alive! Almost all of the acid based metabolic functions of the body as well as your immune system work by means of free radicals. If the body could adequately cleanse itself of a radical after it performed its function it would not be necessary to perform the added energy inefficient step of neutralizing radicals with antioxidants prior to eliminating them from the body. The big culprit is dehydration. Most of us are dehydrated. Antioxidants don't cure dehydration, water does! If we had enough pure water available within the body we could eliminate radicals before they became a problem. A review of the theory in practice demonstrates that most antioxidants are large organic molecules that have only a single electron to donate. Once they have donated that electron they themselves become a free radical that in turn needs an antioxidant to neutralize it. This continues for about five additional antioxidant demand steps before it is finally balanced simply because there are very few broad spectrum antioxidants capable of donating more than one free electron and quenching the free radical in one step. Each additional step equates to another energy demand for waste removal from the body.

Furthermore, there has been an ongoing debate among scientists who know that the atmosphere contains free electrons and negatively charged ions capable of quenching free radicals through the skin as well as through the lungs. They imply that the quenching process proceeds at electronic speeds, near light velocity and never is it at a mechanistic chemical approach standstill. Basically a free radical is always hunting an electron to balance itself out; consequently it steals one from a healthy cell's double electric ion-water layer surrounding the cell. The theft of this ion is automatically adjusted for in a series of steps that take place from the atmosphere inward to the deficient cell at near instantaneous speeds. If this is true, then there is a limited need for consumption of additional large organic antioxidant molecules.

The last and foremost difficulty with the Free Radical Theory is that it is based only on electrical charge satisfaction. Once an electrical charge has been satisfied there is no flow of current, the body depends on a flow of electrical current to live. Where there is a flow of current there is something else going on. The other vector of electromagnetism which is totally neglected by this theory-magnetism and the role it plays in cellular functioning and health. Some years ago Swedish radiologist Bjorn Nordstrom proposed a working theory based on his observations which stated that the components of our circulatory system carried an electrical charge. The observed charge geometry was opposite charges on the inner walls versus the outer walls of arteries and veins. This is not surprising as blood flow containing iron rich hemoglobin would generate an electrical charge as long as it was flowing. The charges on the walls themselves were moving in opposite directions. A moving charge generates a magnetic field transverse to the direction of movement. When this process slows or breaks down the charge density decreases. The magnetic field collapses and diseases like cancer ensue. Cancerous masses exhibit an electropositive charge radiating outward from the mass. By changing the electro-potential of the mass from positive to negative Nordenstrom in many cases was able to make the mass dissipate and return to normal cell growth. Hemoglobin is of course the oxygen carrier for the body. Oxygen-carbon dioxide exchange is an electromagnetic process involving a surfactant as well. Oxygen is strongly paramagnetic. When oxygen levels to the tissue drop, chemically reducing conditions predominate. Cancer is a condition that depends on reducing conditions and low electromagnetic current flow to manifest. This information gives strong credence to direct blood electrification technologies. We now know that the body produces the magnetic mineral magnetite and that magnetite is present in small quantities in virtually every cell in the body, playing roles ranging from shielding mechanisms. Sensory mechanisms trigger mechanisms of enzymatic reactions. And these roles are not just tied to ferromagnetic materials like magnetite. Every non-ferromagnetic substance exhibits paramagnetic or diamagnetic qualities measured as minute differences in their magnetic susceptibility (measured behavioral response to a magnetic field). Biochemistry has paid absolutely no attention to this or the ability of applied magnetic or electrical fields to influence chemistry. The free radical theory" 'will remain incomplete until it adequately addresses these issues. The issue is not just electrical charges found in chemistry. It must include polar magnetic effects--- not just electrical induction, but magnetic induction and the effects it has on a substances magnetic susceptibility. Last year one of the journals of chemistry published an article stating it was looking more and more like it was the fields surrounding a substance C field resonance) that were doing the work and not the chemical substance itself. The gross physical substance appeared to be contributing only to the side effects! And medicine is still saying that there is nothing to Homeopathy. They haven't studied the magnetic susceptibility relationships! Chemistry is only now getting around to studying the electro-theology interactions of compounds in water. It will be a while before they study the magneto-theology relationships in terms of the magnetic susceptibility of substances in aqueous mediums like those found in the body. Another area of study that is about to unfold in relation to human health in terms of minerals and elemental transformations is plasma discharge charge cluster dynamics (quantum biology).

Surfactant Chemistry

First, what is a surfactant? A surfactant is a surface-active agent or wetting agent organic or hydryl-carbyl-silane molecule that contains hydrophylic (water loving), and hydrophobic (water hating) respective parts that allows the molecule to act with both properties - in other words the molecule is non-polar on one end and polar on the other. They are coupling agents normally functioning at the interface between bulk materials (for example; oil and water) such that what would not normally mix does so in the form of a suspension or colloid. The hydrophobic non-polar end attaches to dirty pathogens and oils while the hydrophylic end attaches to water. Surfactants are thus used to create micelles (micro-container for substances like oils) and reduce the surface or interfacial tension between the affected water and it's bulk substance. In this manner the water and a substance are bound to one another and can then be transported more effectively by the water because the water is now wetter and more slippery. This is how detergents remove oils, dirt, grime, odors, and microbes from your clothes. Surfactants are usually manufactured from natural organic substances like fatty alcohols found in plant material. The creator or Miracle II was guided to use a particular coconut derived surfactant (NO, not Cocomide DEA that has been demonstrated to cause cancer in mice or unreformed sodium laurel sulfate that is suspected of being a carcinogen-most surfactants are not beneficial to humans or animals). They must be transformed before they are acceptable for human consumption. This particular non-harmful transformed surfactant specifically targets and cleanses gram-positive pathogens and substances toxic to humans out of the body after it has been subjected to the manufacturers process. Which surfactant is it? That's the manufacturer's trade secret. It is non-harmful to begin with and becomes very beneficial after it has been treated. This is why the bio- and chemical warfare people still do not have anything consumable- they were unable to back-engineer the manufacturer’s process. When you try to analyze a surfactant chemically, it is very difficult and one that is diluted in water is nearly impossible. Now consider one that has been transformed by a trade secret electronic process. This should give you some inkling of how and why the product works. More on that later after you have had time to digest this.

A clue as to how the manufacturers multi-phase plasma arc and electronic process transforms the properties of the surfactant is on the bottle: stabilized oxygen and ash of dodecyl sulfate (a surfactant) Those of you who follow the Edgar Cayce health readings will recall that Cayce had a cancer remedy based on something he called "animated ash." Animated ash was a form of bamboo that was reduced to activated charcoal by means of a partial vacuum electrical carbon arc process. The resulting ash was taken internally. Coconut husk derived activated charcoal is the preferred form of charcoal for water and air filtration. Miracle II products all contain an electrically treated coconut based surfactant in addition to the ash of dodecyl sulfate. Basically the manufacturers multiphase plasma arc process carbonizes and reforms the surfactant into an activated form through elemental transformational charge cluster dynamics. We carbonized some doceyl sulphate in our lab and lo and behold when we added it into some water it still had surfactant properties and was still able to reduce the surface tension of water! So what is this Carbon Ash? It is a form of dielectric (electrical insulator) carbon capable of affixing copious quantities of oxygen to its structure in a form usable by the body. It is a strong oxygenator that when diluted in water possessing reduced surface tension, allows it reach all parts of the body very quickly. This hydrated-charge clustered form of paramagnetic oxygen is electronegative and as such when attached to hemoglobin is dispersed and diffused to the body faster and in greater quantities due to the action of the reduced surface tension water! Thus Miracle II products have a distinct advantage over the older Cayce preparation. Some of you may be familiar with Dr. Willard's CAW water. Dr. Willard was a chemist who formulated a castor oil and coal (carbon) based soap that had been electrically treated and is reported to have remarkable health benefits when diluted in water and taken internally. Sound familiar? The difference is that Willard's product does not exhibit reduced surface tension in water. In fact it raises the surface tension of water. This tells us that it will not be as active or effective in the body as Miracle II Neutralizer. When viewing the reconstituted Neutralizer in solid form, it has a curious pale blue color, like the atmosphere. We surmise that this is the life (giving oxygen locked into the mix. It is, in addition, evidence of the Eloptic (subtle) energy the same as Reich's Orgone energy, which is reported to be pale blue in color).

"The Spiritual Thing"

Connection of Reduced Surface Tension and Coherence of Vacuum State "Zero Point Energy"

It is accepted scientific fact that living cells produce coherent light, just like a laser, by means of an electronic relationship between the cell membrane, a sugar based surfactant and water. The cell produces the sugar surfactant that in turn alters the two to three molecule thick double electric ion layer buffer between the cell membrane and the water interface. The surface or interfacial tension of water within this thin layer is maintained by the cell at about 45 dynes/cm as compared to the bulk interstitial water measurement of 72.3 dynes/cm tension when cohering light. By regulating the surface tension of this layer the cell can cohere, decohere and change the frequency of light within this layer. This means that the cell can produce light over a broad bandwidth of the EM spectrum. Present measurements range from UV through IR down on into the X- band. This spectral manipulation involves changing the thickness of the double electric layer. The resulting coherent light is said to possess a signal quality ten times that of our best lasers. Additionally, it has only been within the last year that engineers have been able to build a laser capable of cohering light of two separate frequencies simultaneously. Wonders of Mother Nature never cease; the cell has been doing it since God willed it into existence! This high signal quality is what has allowed German researchers to separate cellular signal content from the signal to noise domain. Coherent light signal information is how cells control cellular function and communicate with each other at light velocity. The cellular photographic field equivalent of the nervous system, responds much more quickly than die physical nervous system. This system allows cells to utilize tools like fine level spectroscopy and interferometry to obtain information on identifying and spatially referencing anything in its environment. It is this holographic light field extending beyond the body that we term the Aura. This system is so speedy that the chemical matter part of our body has a time delay before it can process the information for our brains. This delay between cellular sensing and slower nervous system-brain sensing is what is called time-ratio signaling or phase-modulated signals. Basically the brain is the last information processor to receive the parallel processed information. The cellular sensory system could be termed a holographic, parallel processing quantum computer. The holographic nature of the cellular system is derived from the fact that the coherent light travels around the cell membrane creating self referencing phase conjugated constructive interference and atomic spin alignment which is what amplifies and increases the oscillator signal quality while at the same time sensing all the different possibilities and probabilities for an event occurrence in order to select the right one for it's specific dimensional and time reference frame. Once the amplitude of coherent light has built up or lased it is able to discharge its signal content to other cells. The receiver cells as a whole or individual cellular systems can either resonate in harmony and identify with each other or sense receive and cross collate the information for better resolution. This identity is a systems regulatory, mechanism sensitive to many cyclic rhythms and keeps us in tune with the universe.

Friction, surface coherence and surface tension are related to one another. We all know that when we rub two surfaces together it produces heat and resistance. The most recent work on friction shows that this is related to electron drag across a surface that produces phonons (Standing waves of mechanical energy -sound or heat) and that when we put a lubricant between the two surfaces it reduces the fiction by dampening the standing waves (the interfering noise levels). That is what a surfactant in water does. It is a self-orienting lubricant that allows the water and the cell membrane to come closer together without touching while increasing the amount of available surface energy between the two substances. It allows the two dissimilar substances to interact without merging. It regulates the quantities of heat, light and sound and determines the specific wavelengths of light that can exist within the buffered zone. The closer the two substances come together the higher the coherence and frequency generated between the two until a coherence match occurs and lasing begins. This characteristic is likened to what in radio electronics is called an impedance match between a dipole transmitter antenna and a receiver. The two opposing surfaces and corresponding double electric layer constitute a capacitor-resistor oscillator circuit around the cell and on structures within the interior of the cell. These structures act as resonant cavity oscillators that amplify the signal and probably aid in stepping the signal frequency down. Since the cell membrane and water interface is elastic, this allows for not only coherent light production but high frequency transverse electromagnetic (other than light) and acoustic wave transmission. The double electric layer buffer zone coherence is what quantum physicists refer to as an interface for the Lamb shift and the Casimir Effect. Then the distance between two non-charged surfaces is sufficiently small or in dimensional accord with the energy filled space matrix vacuum potential, coherence will occur and draw energy from the vacuum potential. This is what is called Zero Point Energy extraction from the vacuum. This phenomenon would explain how humans constantly use more energy than they can extract from the food. Water and air intakes and burns during the metabolic process for healthy human functioning. This energy is very high frequency. Consequently the gross matter of our bodies can only extract a small portion of it - basically the lower harmonics that is in tune with matter. Some researcher's calculations indicate the convened amount is as little as 100 watts of power a day. We presently do not know the body's step down mechanism for making more of this energy available to lower order systems except for transverse EM and sound waves mentioned earlier. This system represents one of the highest, if not the highest types of energy generating and sensory Systems found in the living human organism. As an aside we had made mention of the new research on quantum state computers and the possible link with this cellular mechanism and parallel processing quantum computing. Quantum computing makes use of single atoms axial spin alignment as an on-off type switch. The atomic computer is theorized to have access to or contains all the possibilities and probabilities for an event occurrence within the universe and all parallel universes and can make the one and only correct decision referenced to it's present phased time frame. Additionally, once two atoms have made a coherent connection, the memory of that connection and shared information is retained throughout the two atoms lifetimes. Even when separated by great distances this connection is maintained, meaning that there is communication between the two at speeds greater than light velocity. So, present Quantum Mechanics has finally gotten around to explaining action at a distance greater than previously allowed by inverse square law mechanics or quantized field theory and at speeds greater than that of light! This realization opens the door for explaining all paranormal phenomena, teleportation, mass translation, and the connectedness of all things in the universe via vacuum state harmonic resonance. This has been one of God's most cherished secrets that he has now graced science with. The human race must be doing something right for a change. What does this have to do with Miracle II products and human functioning? Think about it. If you have a transformed material capable of interfacing with a human at the right frequencies and cohering energy of the spirit, light and wisdom directly into human beings in usable form then there is no negative force in this universe that a human cannot overcome!

When our nutrition is poor, our water and mineral intake low, and we are exposed to environmental toxins, our energy levels drop to the point that our immune Systems can no longer fight off pathogens. How does this work from an electronics aspect? Once the energy level drops. Not only is the body incapable of producing the necessary quantity of chemicals to sustain peak functioning, the resonance of the chemical toxins and pathogens is higher than that of the cells and begins to drive the cellular oscillators at the foreign chemical's and organisms disharmonious resonance. Since the correct amount of sugar surfactant is no longer being produce& the oscillator circuit either resonates at the wrong frequencies or fails. Consequently, the holographic regulation function collapses. The body now must rely on its back-up systems. Ill health, premature aging, and death ensue.

Now this is pure conjecture, but based on the beneficial effects and energy increases observed in individuals on the Miracle II program, plus how the product amplifies radionics signals, we would have to assume that the product's creator was given a way to manufacture a surfactant that can either supplement or replace the sugar surfactant with a more resistant and elastic surfactant capable of forming a thinner membrane. The Miracle II surface active ingredient must help form the correct thickness double electric layer around a cell to cohere the correct frequencies for energy extraction from the vacuum - this may well be the clue to the most important activity of Miracle II in the body.

The other half of this energy producing mechanisms within the body involving Miracle II that is not currently recognized by western physiology and biochemistry is plasma discharge charge cluster dynamics. The human body is largely composed of water. The body fluids contain quantities of electrolyte and soluble trace minerals. We know that water can be used as a fuel when water is split into hydrogen and oxygen and recombined to yield heat, light and water once again. Water is usually split by electrolysis in a fuel cell. Science is now realizing that plasma charge cluster dynamics and elemental transformations are taking place in minerals in the water and in the cell electrodes. Literally forming highly energetic transformed mineral charge clusters. We know that chemical electrolysis takes place in the body all the time. Many fuel cells use surfactants in the water to help with the reaction. As an experiment we placed some Miracle II Neutralizer in an open 9V electrolysis cell to see what happened. The electrolytic reaction increased by a power of 10 over a normal cation and pH matched alkaline electrolyte! We don't know if what was out-gassing off the electrodes was only hydrogen and oxygen and we do not know if this electrochemical reaction is going on in the body. We do know that the manufacturer's process involves charge clustering and reformation of the surfactant and minerals in the water. It could very well be that when the body's chemical electrolysis process is combined with the charge clustered reformed surfactant, efficiencies may increase several fold. This would also explain the detoxification effects. Toxic chemicals would literally be broken down and transformed into benign or usable beneficial byproducts by the action of the charge clusters. We do know that in the agriculture of very healthy desert plants that the plants have been observed to give off water even during the honest (high solar radiation capable of generating charge clusters within the plant thus increasing chemical electrolysis) and most dry part of the day. Science now knows that most of the energy that drives these charge cluster plasmoids comes from outside the system. Their field and spin dynamics polarize the vacuum and pull energy in from the space matrix. Consequently they become self-regenerative charge structures that pick up and hold mineral ions in their centers. At a finer level this is the way that subatomic particles and atoms are formed from the space matrix vacuum---zero point energy. Biophysicists now recognize that the classical explanation of the mechanics of cellular sodium-potassium pump energy production is incorrect. This mechanism was never more than a theory, but was always presented as fact. The problem was, no one could figure out how sodium always went into the cell and potassium always came out The classical explanation of the materials balance replenishment cycle is not feasible. A mechanism is readily available, if we look to research results stemming from cold fusion experiments. It is through an electrostatic trans-membrane potential difference known as electro-insertion. The only way this could happen is if the sodium were transformed into potassium by charge cluster dynamics within the cell and consequently kicked out of the cell, thus drawing in another sodium ion in the process!

If this were not happening, we would be dead, dead, dead!

The living cell is a miniature cold fusion nuclear reactor capable of elemental transformations that net excess energy back to the living system! Only God could have engineered this and only God can improve thereon!

Miracle II General Uses

AFTER SHAVE LOTION - Use Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on face. If your skin is dry, use Miracle II Skin Moisturizer.

AUTOS & TRUCKS - Use about 1 ounce Miracle II Soap from the bottle in a 5-gallon bucket. It will make the paint shine and you will get a skin treatment. Spray the vehicle (after it dries) with Neutralizer Liquid and nothing will stick to it.

CITRUS TREE BLIGHT - Spray Neutralizer Liquid on trees. Try this on any tree, bush, flower or garden plants. Add 2 ounces of Neutralizer per gallon of water; apply every 7 days for supernatural growth and production.

CLEANING, HEAVY - Add 4 ounces of Miracle II Soap and 4 ounces of Neutralizer to 32-ounce spray bottle and fill with water. May use same concentration on floors, grease traps, drains, pots, pans, dishes, hands, skins, ovens, glass fireplace doors, white sidewall tires, bad carpet stains, holding tanks on campers, clothes, wax stripper, steam cleaning, oil on carports, crazy glue cleanup.

CLEANING, LIGHT - Use 1/8 ounce of Miracle II Soap in 32-ounce spray bottle of water. Use on glass, mirrors, countertops, stainless steel, refrigerators, fiberglass, leathers and plastic.

CLEANING, MEDIUM - Add 2 ounces of Miracle II Soap in 32-ounce spray bottle of water to clean dishes, floors, bathrooms, tile, cabinets, paneling, refrigerator, skin, carpet, spot remover, upholstery, stainless steel, fiberglass, automobile, mildew, soot on brick and stone.

COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS - Use Miracle II Soap with mop, steam foam machine or sprayer for total cleaning and deodorizing. Use 1 to 10 ounces per gallon of water, depending on application.

DOGS, CATS, HORSES - People report Miracle II Soap works great on animals.

FARM AND RANCH APPLICATIONS - Use 1 to 6 ounces per gallon of water for cleanups or spraying. Use 4 ounces of Miracle II Soap and Neutralizer in approximately 25 gallons of water per acre for plant growth.

FIRE ANTS - Many people have reported that they use their bath water to kill fire ants and all other insects in their house and yard and garden. Add 1 ounce Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid to 1 gallon of bath water; stir ant hill and pour half of the water on ant hill; then stir hill again and pour balance on hill.

FLEAS AND TICKS - Shampoo dog and cat with Miracle II Soap, rinse, spray on Neutralizer and let dry. You will never use anything else. It will not hurt their eyes. Heals rashes, and cuts on dogs, cats and horses. Animals will love it!

GERMS AND INSECTS NATURAL CONTROL - Use 1 to 6 ounces Miracle II Soap per gallon of water.

HAIR SHAMPOO - Use Miracle II Moisturizing Soap, and let foam stay on hair a little longer than normal. Your hair and scalp will feel and look beautiful. Reported by many to stop hair loss and dandruff.

HAIR CONDITIONER - Use Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid or Gel, or use a small amount of Moisturizer in wet hair, whichever is best for you.

HAIR SPRAY - Put Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on hair, then comb or blow dry. Works for a lot of people.

HOUSEHOLD ODORS - Put sprayer nozzle on bottle of Neutralizer and spray on strong odors such as foot skin, fish, seafood, onion, garlic, dog/cat, refrigerators, bathrooms, hunting clothes, holding tanks on bass boats and campers, odors in carpets -- and leave it on. Not an odor cover-up!

INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS - All cleanups in fresh or salt water. Use in steam cleaner or washer. For oil dispersal and cleanups, use 1 to 10 ounces Miracle II Soap per gallon of water.

INSECTS (Wasps, Roaches, Spiders, Water Bugs, Bees) - Put 1 ounce Miracle II Soap in a trigger sprayer with water. Spray insects. Everyone has reported great results. Everyone that uses Miracle II Soap in a total cleanup said they stopped having bug problems in 30 days.

INSECT BITES - Spray or rub Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on bite area. If you will apply the Neutralizer before going outside, in most cases, the bugs will not bite you. Great for kids.

MAKE-UP REMOVER - Wet face with water; use Miracle II Soap on cloth or hands. Apply Neutralizer Gel and let dry before applying makeup. Many ladies use Moisturizing Lotion under makeup. Your complexion will be beautiful. People will ask what you are doing different!

POISON IVY OR OAK - Apply Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid or Gel as soon as possible, and let dry. Apply in advance if you are going into an area known for having these plants so you won't have trouble.

RESIDENTIAL USES - Everything that needs cleaning and deodorizing inside and outside.

SHAVING SOAP - Use Miracle II Moisturizing Soap as foam. It will soften your skin! If you nick yourself while shaving, apply Neutralizer Gel and it will heal fast. Use Neutralizer Gel as after-shave.

SHOE ODORS - Spray shoes with Neutralizer Liquid. Soak them if odor is really bad. You don't have to let them dry; just put them on.

SNAKE OR SPIDER BITES - Force Miracle II Neutralizer into bite within 30 seconds.

SPOTS ON CLOTHES - Apply Miracle II Soap straight and let stand for 2 hours before you put into washing machine. Use from 1/2 to 1 ounce of Miracle II Soap in machine. If the spot is on something you are wearing, spray the spot and towel off. It will not burn the skin.

STOP SMOKING - Spray Neutralizer Liquid in mouth every time you want to smoke. People report not wanting to smoke after doing this for 7 days.

WASHING CLOTHES - Use 3/4 to 1 ounce of Miracle II Soap from the bottle. To soften and deodorize; add 1 ounce of Neutralizer Liquid.

Light Cleaning - #1
Miracle II Soap - add 1/8 oz to 32 oz spray bottle. Add water very slowly.

Use this on glass, mirrors, countertops, stainless steel, refrigerators, fiberglass, leathers and plastic.

Medium Cleaning - #2
Miracle II Soap -- add 2 oz to a 32 oz spray bottle.

Dishes, floors, bathrooms, tile, cabinets, paneling, refrigerator, skin, carpet, spot remover, upholstery, stainless steel, fiberglass, auto­mobile, mildew, soot on brick and stone.

Heavy Cleaning - #3
Miracle II Soap - add 4 oz to 32 oz spray bottle.

Floors, grease traps, drains, pots, pans, dishes hands, skins, ov­ens, glass fireplace doors, white sidewall tires, bad carpet stains, holding tanks on campers, clothes, wax stripper, steam cleaning, oil on carports, crazy glue cleanup.

Odour Control - Neutralizer in a mix with water. Use your judgment for the strength.

Spray on strong odors such as foot skin, fish, seafood, onion, garlic, dogs, cats, refrigerators, bathrooms, hunting clothes, holding tanks on bass boats and campers, odors in carpets -- and leave it on. Miracle II Neutralizer has no cover up odor of its own.

Oven Cleaning - Use #3 Heavy cleaning spray bottle. Heat oven to warm then turn off. Spray well. Let set for 2 to 3 hours or over night if possible. Just wipe away with cloth or sponge. You don't even need gloves!! Can you believe cleaning an oven and getting a hand treatment at the same time?

Spot Cleaning: Carpet:

Use #2 Medium spray bottle. Spray spots; brush, then towel up. If stain has been on carpet for a long time, and it will not clean up this way, spray again and lay a damp cloth on the spot and leave over night. Spray and brush again and towel up. This will take care of 99% of your spots.

Spots on Clothes:

Spray on and let stand for 2 hours before you put into washing machine. Use from 1/2 to 1 oz Miracle Soap in machine. If the spot is on something you are wearing, spray the spot and towel off. It will not burn the skin.

Wax Stripper- Spray the #3 heavy cleaning soap on the dry floor. Let stand about 5 minutes. Then wet with water Mop or use scrubber. Miracle Soap will not harm your "no wax" floors. Try and see the floor shine.

Washing Clothes - Use 3/4 to 1 oz. from the bottle. To soften and deodorize; add Neutralizer (1 oz) from bottle.

Insects:
Wasps - Roaches - Spiders - Water Bugs - Bees

Gardeners: to kill insects on plants add 1/4 oz of Miracle II Soap to 32 oz spray bottle of water or 1 oz per gallon. Spray plant; if you see insects, spray extra.

In the House: Get a trigger sprayer. Put 1 oz Miracle II Soap and fill with water. Spray insects. Everyone has reported great results. Everyone that uses Miracle II in a total cleanup said they stopped having bug problems in 30 days.

Food: When washing vegetables in the sink, add 1 oz Miracle Neutralizer to water. This will cause the parasites to be removed. For BEAN lovers: When you soak the beans - overnight, add 1 oz Neutralizer to the water. When you pre-boil for 15 minutes, add 1 oz neutralizer and drain. After that - cook. This will neutralize the gas that is in the beans.

Pets: Shampoo dogs and cats with Miracle II Soap - rinse. Then spray Neutralizer and let dry. You will never use anything else. It will not hurt their eyes. Heals rashes, and cuts on dogs, cats and horses. Animal lovers, you will love it! Kills ticks and fleas. Spray your litter box with Neutralizer, it will take the odor away.

Cars and Trucks: Use enough Miracle Soap in a pail until suds good. It will make the paint shine and you will get a skin treatment. Use about 1 oz from bottle in 5-gallon bucket.

Internal Uses

Note! Before taking Miracle II Neutralizer internally, take at least two bubble baths. It is very important to first get the pores of the skin open and ready to release impurities. (See instructions below)

Question: "What is the recommended dosage? The book says "7 drops." I had Arnold on one tablespoon two times a day, but he got a little shaky …"

Clayton answered, "Dosages can start at 7 drops … then one teaspoonful … then one ounce.

If someone has cancer, tumors, then they would work up to two ounces to four ounces a day. We have people with bladder cancer, kidney cancer … feeling fine now. The 7 drops would be, if there were nothing wrong with you. Work up to one ounce, the very first thing in the morning and the very last thing at night."

The amount of Miracle Neutralizer one takes is determined by individual circumstance, body size, sensitivity, etc For those with small bodies, or who know they are sensitive, seven drops would be a good starting point It is fine to take it straight; or you can dilute it in water. It has very little taste.

Do not take the Neutralizer without also taking the baths. As the internal deposits loosened, it is vital to provide the means of release … the bath. I heard Barbara Brummnal tell of recovering from terminal breast cancer by taking only one ounce, twice a day. Clayton has also told us of a man with bladder cancer, destined for surgery, who took six ounces, twice a day. In three weeks, there was no need for the surgery. He is feeling fine.

Clayton repeatedly tells us, "The life is in the blood. Remove all toxic chemicals from your body and environment. Let the blood become clean. Then, watch the clean blood rebuild all your body parts!"

Mary Ann told how Neutralizer got rid of her Valium. And her prescriptions … "After 90 days, I don’t need any medication!"

Clayton Tedeton said: Some people prepare the day’s drinking water with one gallon water plus one ounce Neutralizer and one DROP Soap. If you are using Miracle products and not getting the results you want … step it up!

Question: Should I take two ounces Neutralizer every day?

Clayton: Some take as much as three or four ounces two times a day. Work it out. Suzie, in our office, drinks a half bottle a day. We each have to find our own fingerprint … from one teaspoonful to one tablespoonful, and on up. If there is something critically wrong, they hit it heavy the first two or three weeks. We want to peak the immune system.

Question: Take the Neutralizer straight?

Clayton: Yes

Stan: I have been on the products almost a year and I still take two ounces morning and night.

The following instructions were compiled by Dr. Donald Mantell, M.D. at the JAMA Medical Clinic in Sarver, Pa.:

1. Bathing

• Use 1 capful (1/2 ounce) of Regular Soap (Moisturizing Soap if you have dry skin) plus 1 capful (1/2 ounce) of Neutralizer in bathwater. Pour Soap right under faucet to get soap suds. Bathe for 1 hour (30 minutes minimum) 3x per week, i.e. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
  • Showering-Use a dime's worth of Soap on a wash cloth, enough for your whole body.

2. Shampooing - Attention women! Miracle II Soap will take hair coloring out of your hair and will restore your natural hair color.

3. Brushing Teeth - Spray Neutralizer in mouth, 4 or 5 sprays, swish around mouth, then expectorate. Apply Gel on toothbrush; add 1 or 2 sprays of Neutralizer on Gel plus 1/2 drop of Soap. Brush teeth 2x per day. 4-5 x per month, swallow Gel with Neutralizer and Soap after brushing.

4. Shaving - Spray face with Neutralizer. Apply Gel on face. Optional: add 1 or 2 drops of Soap rub in hands and apply to face for extra lather. Shave with straight edge razor.

5. Underarm Deodorant

• Spray Neutralizer on deodorant crystal. Apply under the arms.
  • Break up Deodorant Stone and dissolve in 1 quart Distilled water. Put in spray bottle. Spray under arm every AM.

6. Setting Gel - Use Gel as a setting mousse after shampooing and/or combing hair.

7. Natural Face Lift - Use Gel every night over face and then Skin Moisturizer to keep in place. Go to bed with it on your face, it won't stain the bed clothes. It will tighten your skin immediately. You will have positive effects on wrinkles within 60 to 90 days.

8. Special Bathing Tip - Leave soapy water in bathtub after bathing. Use 1 or 2 eight oz. cups in toilets to clean commodes and pipes. Soap is a natural degreaser and declogger. Also use soapy water to wash windows, no streaking on furniture or counter tops.

9. Skin Moisturizer - Only greaseless, odor chemical free moisturizer on the market. Use for rough skin on knees and elbows. Use for dry, scaly, flaky, fissured or broken skin, especially when it won't heal. Also for frostbite and chapped lips. Attention women: wonderful as a base or foundation for make-up.

10. Dandruff and Hair Loss

• Spray Neutralizer over hair then apply Gel before combing or brushing at bedtime.
  • 3x per week apply Gel over hair then saturate a wash cloth with Neutralizer and put on head. Cover with a shower cap and go to bed.

11. Carpet Stains

• Spray stain with Neutralizer. Apply Soap over stain. Pull stain out with edge of glass or use the edge of a cardboard, etc. (See list of product applications.)
  • Industrial cleansing with carpet cleaner - Add 2 to 10 oz. Soap to 1 gal. of water depending on how dirty the carpet is.

12. Skin Moles, Warts, Skin Tags, Skin Cancer

• Bathe in Soap 3x per week-See#1
  • Spray Neutralizer or apply Gel over lesion 2x per day in AM and PM.
  • Spray Neutralizer over area nightly. Saturate gauze, band-aid, flannel. cotton with neutralizer. Place over lesion with Gel on it. Tape down with masking tape, band-aid, etc. keep on all night while sleeping. Keep doing this until lesion falls off or gets smaller and disappears.
  • Drink 7 drops of Neutralizer, 1 drop of Soap in 8 oz. glass of Distilled water. Gradually increase Neutralizer weekly to 1 tsp, then 1 tbs, then 1 oz. daily.

13. Burns - 1st to 3rd degree - Spray Neutralizer and/or apply Gel over burned areas 2x per day in the AM and PM as needed for pain, burning, peeling, etc.

14. Acne

• Bathe in Soap 3x per week-See #1
  • Shower with Soap other days-See #1
  • Spray Neutralizer or apply Gel to lesions 2x per day in AM and PM
  • Apply Gel nightly then saturate gauze, band-aid, etc. with Neutralizer and place over lesion with Gel. Cover with Saran wrap or plastic. Tape down and keep on all night while sleeping. Continue until acne is completely cleared up.

15. Oral Use - Everyone should take 7 drops of Neutralizer plus 1 drop of Soap in 8 ounces Distilled water (or juice) in the AM before breakfast. Increase weekly to 1 tsp, then 1 TBS, then 1 oz. of Neutralizer daily. Do not increase the dosage of Soap past 2 or 3 drops per day.

16. Cataracts

• Apply a few drops of Neutralizer in the affected eye 2x per day in the AM and PM. (If you wish you can use an eye cup.)
  • Nightly or at least 3x per week, rub the Gel from the bridge of the nose over the eye to the edge of the eyelid blending frequently so some of the gel gets into the eye. Saturate a piece of cloth, flannel or cotton, gauze pad, etc. with Neutralizer and place over the eye (or eyes) with gel on it. Cover with Saran wrap or other plastic. Tape down and keep on while sleeping.

17. Glaucoma - See #16

18. Macular Degeneration - See #1

19. Painful Areas:

• Bathe in Soap - See #1
  • Spray Neutralizer or use Gel over area 2x per day in AM and PM or as needed.

20. Cleaning Laundry - Use Laundry Ball - You do not need any other laundry soap for stains, pre-soak as you normally do. Notes: Laundry Ball can also be used for pain. Rub Laundry Ball over painful areas.

21. Plants - Add 1/4 oz (1/2 TBS) Neutralizer to 1/4 oz. Regular Soap to plants to see them flourish. Use a spray bottle. Attention: Do not use Soap by itself, it will kill the plant.

ACHES & PAINS - Use Miracle II Soap to shower or bathe, then spray or rub Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on painful areas. Massage areas with Miracle II Laundry Ball.

ACNE PROBLEMS - Use Miracle II Soap to wash face, rinse, then spray or rub Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on face and let dry. Repeat this morning and night for one month and notice how beautiful your complexion becomes. These products pull toxins out of the skin.

AIDS - Put 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in orange juice every morning and night and drink.

AGE SPOTS - Use Miracle II Soap to wash face, then apply a drop of the Soap or Neutralizer Gel on each dark spot and let dry. Do at least once a day. Many claim this gives great results in 90 days.

ALLERGIES - Shower or bathe with Miracle II Soap, then spray Neutralizer Liquid in nose. Put 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water every morning and night and drink daily. Many hundreds of people claim this has solved their problem.

ALZHEIMER'S - Shower or bathe with Miracle II Soap, then put 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water every morning and night and drink daily.

ARTHRITIS - Use Miracle II Soap to shower or bathe, then spray or rub Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on painful areas, then put 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water and drink daily. Exercise.

ATHLETE'S FOOT - Shower or bathe with Miracle II Soap, then spray or rub Neutralizer Gel on feet and let dry before putting socks and shoes on. As long as you use these products, you will never have this problem again. Solves all odor problems.

BATH AND SHOWER SOAP - Shower or bathe with Miracle II Soap, put a few drops on wash cloth or hand and let foam stay on skin a little longer the first few times. Notice how good your skin looks and feels after a month!

BED SORES - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, dry off, then spray or rub Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on troubled areas and let dry. You will see a beautiful healing happen.

BEE MITES - Spray bees, then both inside and outside of the hive with Neutralizer Liquid. This report is from Saudi Arabia.

BODY ODOR - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, dry off, and then use Neutralizer Liquid or Gel all over. Use Neutralizer Liquid to moisturize armpits and use Deodorant Stone daily. Works incredibly well!

BRONCHITIS - Use Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid in vaporizer.

BURNS, CUTS, SCRATCHES - Spray or submerge areas in the Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid or Gel until the pain stops. For large burns, wrap area in clean towel and keep this soaked with Miracle II Neutralizer Gel for several hours. Users report healing happens with no scars or blisters. 

BRUISES - Rub Miracle II Neutralizer Gel on bruise.

CANCER - Shower or bathe with Miracle II Soap, then spray Neutralizer Liquid in nose. Drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water every morning and night.

CANDIDA ALBICANS - Use the Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid in 50/50 solution of water. Use as a douche, spray on affected area, and drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water daily until results are achieved.

CATARACTS - Use the Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid in eyecup and allow eye to soak; use until you get results.

CELLULITE - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, then use Neutralizer Liquid or Gel, and drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water daily until results are achieved.

CHICKEN POX - After the peak breaking-out period, bathe the child with Miracle II Soap, and then use Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on all effected areas.

COLIC - Put 3 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in each bottle of baby formula or water.

CONTACT LENS - Spray or soak with Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid.

CHOLESTEROL - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, and drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water daily.

CROHN'S DISEASE - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, and drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water daily.

COMMON COLDS - When you feel a cold starting, spray Miracle II Neutralizer in the nose and let it saturate your sinuses. Do this every 15 minutes until you get results. Thousands exclaim, "No more colds for me!"

CONSTIPATION - Drink one tablespoon of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juices or water daily.

CRACKED SKIN PROBLEMS - HANDS, FEET, ELBOWS, KNEES - Wash with Miracle II Moisturizing Soap, then spray or rub with Neutralizer Liquid or Gel, and use Miracle II Skin Moisturizer.

DANDRUFF - Shampoo with Miracle II Soap, then rub Neutralizer Liquid or Gel into scalp; may use Miracle II Skin Moisturizer on dry scalp.

DENTURE HOT SPOTS - Place enough Miracle II Neutralizer in mouth to cover all areas effected and hold in mouth as long as possible.

DERMATITIS - Wash area with Miracle II Soap, let foam stay on the area for at least one minute, then apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel and let dry. Repeat morning and night for one month.

DIAPER RASH - Bathe baby with Miracle II Soap, dry, then apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel and let dry. In most cases, it will heal overnight, and you will have a happy baby!

DOUCHE - Put 2 ounces of Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid with distilled water in douche bag. Immediate results.

DRY SKIN - For bathing, mix 1 ounce Miracle II Moisturizing Soap to 2 ounces Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid or add 1 ounce of Miracle II Skin Moisturizer to a bottle of Miracle II Moisturizing Soap. For skin moisturizing, make a 3-in-1 body lotion by mixing 2 ounces each Miracle II Skin Moisturizer and Neutralizer Liquid with 1 ounce Neutralizer Gel.

EAR ACHE - Drop Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid in ear. Immediate results.

ENEMA - Use 1/8 ounce of Miracle II Soap and 2 ounces of Neutralizer Liquid in one quart of distilled water.

ENERGY - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, and drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water daily.

EYE WASH AND LUBRICATION - Use Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid for eyewash.

FEVER BLISTERS - As soon as you feel blister forming, apply Miracle II Neutralizer Gel. If possible, soak paper towel or cotton in Miracle II Neutralizer Gel, then put between the lips and leave on until you get results.

FINGERNAIL FUNGUS - Place Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid in large mouth jar and soak nails in it for a few minutes each day, then replace the cap on the jar. You can use this liquid over and over. It will take from 3 to 6 months, but it is worth the time.

FOOT ODOR - Wash with Miracle II Soap, then spray or rub feet with Neutralizer Liquid or Gel.

GALLBLADDER - Drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water daily. If your stomach is upset after a meal, swallow a small amount of Neutralizer.

GINGIVITIS - Brush teeth with 1 drop of Miracle II Soap plus 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer. Swish and rinse mouth with Neutralizer after brushing.
GOUT - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, rub Miracle II Neutralizer on area, and then drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water daily.

GULF WAR ILLNESS - Use Miracle II Products as you would for Ryder's Syndrome.

HEAD LICE - Shampoo with Miracle II Soap, at least twice a day. After each shampoo, work in Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid or Gel. Great results have been reported.

HEMORRHOIDS - Bathe with Miracle II Moisturizing Soap, then dry, and then apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel to affected area until you get results. All have said that it stopped the burning and itching and facilitated healing.

HERPES, ULCERS - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, then dry, then apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel to troubled area. Drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water daily. Many say this works a miracle for them.

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE - Bathe with Miracle II Soap and then drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water daily.

HIVES - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, then drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water daily.

HYPERACTIVITY - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, then drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water daily.

INDIGESTION - Drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in water.

JOCK ITCH - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, then dry, and then apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel to troubled area.

LIVER & KIDNEY CLEANSER - Drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in water daily. 

LUBRICATING GEL - Use Neutralizer Gel.

LYMPHOMA-FOLLICULAR CANCER - Shower or bathe with Miracle II Soap, drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water every morning and night.

LYME DISEASE & LUPUS - Shower or bathe with Miracle II Soap, apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on skin, drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water every morning and night.

MOUTH ULCERS - Put enough Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid or Gel in mouth to cover all affected areas. Hold in mouth as long as possible, then swallow. This will neutralize the acid that is causing the trouble.

NOSE BLEED - For instant relief, spray Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid in nose.

ODORS - Wash with Miracle II Soap, then apply Neutralizer and leave on. Use Thai Deodorant Stone moistened by Neutralizer Liquid on applicable areas, like feet and underarms.

PANCREAS - Drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in water every day until you get results.

PARASITES - Shower or bathe with Miracle II Soap, drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water every morning and night. Also use Soap and Neutralizer in enemas. Will make your body a hostile environment for these pests, and make you more resistant to infection.

PINK EYE - Wash eyes with Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid. Will give relief from pain quickly.

PROSTATE - Drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in milk, juice or water daily.

RASH - Wash with Miracle II Soap, dry off, then apply Neutralizer to effected area and leave on. Rash will leave quickly.

PSORIASIS - Prepare bath by pouring 1 ounce of Miracle II Soap and 2 ounces of Neutralizer Liquid while the water is running, and soak in this for the first few baths. Apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel to effected area and let dry. Itching will stop. Apply Neutralizer on skin several times a day. Use Miracle II Moisturizer Lotion if skin is very dry. Use for 90 days. Great results reported.

RYDER'S SYNDROME - Shower or bath with Miracle II Soap, apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on rash area, drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in water every day. 

SHINGLES - Shower or bathe with Miracle II Soap, apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on rash area.

SKIN CANCER & PSORIASIS - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, then dry, and then apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel to troubled area. If skin is dry, use Miracle II Moisturizer. Hundreds have reported healing.

SINUS - Spray Miracle II Neutralizer Liquid in nose. This will dry the drainage quickly.

SORE THROAT - Gargle with Miracle II Neutralizer.

SPOTTED OR DISCOLORED SKIN - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, then dry, and then apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel to troubled area. Many report their skin is back to normal in 90 days or less.

STOMACH ULCERS & ACID PROBLEMS - Drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in water every day, especially at onset of symptoms. May choose to swallow a spoonful of Miracle II Neutralizer Gel for added effectiveness. All have had great results with this. Will eliminate other problems.

STRETCH MARKS & SCARS - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, then dry, and then apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on affected area. Many report great results in 90 days.

STYES - Use Neutralizer Liquid as eye drops on effected eye.

SUNBURN - Apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on the sunburn area as often as needed. It will stop the pain quickly and promote healing. This will also serve as a sun block. Will help you achieve an even tan

TEETH & SENSITIVE MOUTH PROBLEMS - Brush teeth with Neutralizer Gel to remove tartar, stains and plaque. For dentures, soak in Neutralizer Liquid. You will love it!

T-CELL BOOSTER - Drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in water every day.

TIRED FEET - apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel on feet. People report happy feet all day!

THYROID PROBLEMS - Drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in water every day.

TOXEMIA - Drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in water every day.

TUMORS - Apply Neutralizer Gel on the area.

TAG WARTS ON SKIN - Bathe with Miracle II Soap, then dry, and then apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel to the tag warts. Do this until they drop off.

UNDERARM DEODORANT - Use Thai Deodorant Stone moistened by Neutralizer Liquid on underarms.

VARICOSE VEINS - Wrap area with towel and soak with warm Neutralizer Liquid or Gel until you get results.

WARTS AND MOLES - Apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel to warts or moles. Soak a piece of cotton or paper towel with Neutralizer or Soap and tape over wart or mole. Time required to achieve results can be from a few days or weeks.

WRINKLES - Bath or shower with Miracle II Soap, then apply Neutralizer Liquid or Gel, and then use the Skin Moisturizer. In 90 days, you will look fabulous.

YEAST INFECTION - Make a solution of 50% Neutralizer Liquid in water, then use a douche, and apply to infected area, and drink 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer in water every day until results are achieved.

Testimonials

Cholesterol

I had my cholesterol checked last week and got the results back today... it has dropped from 233 six months ago to 189... a 44 point drop!!!! The only thing I can attribute that to is drinking Miracle II Neutralizer every day over the last 4 months. (I started with 7 drops and now take 2 tbs. daily in the A.M. with my vitamins.) One year ago, my cholesterol was 223. High cholesterol runs in my family and mine had been steadily rising over the past ten years. I cannot remember when it was below 200. Everyone else in my family now takes medication for it. I did not want to take risky drugs if I did not need to, so I was determined to lower it through diet and exercise. I worked out regularly and started eating oatmeal almost everyday, sometimes twice a day. When I went back to have a recheck six months later my cholesterol had actually risen 10points! I was very frustrated. So you can imagine how delighted I was when this checkup revealed my cholesterol to be 189. My triglyceride levels have dropped dram Please share this with others. Anyone struggling with high cholesterol should give Miracle II a try. Gratefully, Suzanne Thomas, Wake Forest, NC

Fibromyalgia

Gretchen Bliss: "For the last 3 years I've been unable to work because of "Fibromyalgia". The pain was so severe I hardly sleep in 3 years and wanted to give up! Now that I'm using the Miracle II products, I'm 99% pain free and have returned to work." This is truly a miracle from God.

Systemic Problems

Steve Dean: I've suffered for over a year with cluster headaches, bursitis, fatigue, skin rash and was diagnosed as having "Ryders Syndrome" which has been very painful and was told by my doctor that I would not live past my fortieth birthday. After bathing in the Miracle II Soap and Neutralizer for the first time my rash has stopped and now is completely gone. Despite any medication prescribed nothing in the past had worked! I am also happy to report, today I am 44 years old and no longer suffer from these ailments. Thank you Clayton Tedeton.

Dr. Mantel, MD: "In over 22 years in the medical profession this is the first product I have endorsed and am a personal witness to the many Miracles of it!"

Clarence E. Norris, M.D.: "In my 25 years of medical practice I have never seen a product that has produced results like I have seen with the Miracle II products! Every day I am amazed at what I see and hear from my patients. I would encourage you to try Miracle II and see for yourself."

Farming

Gad Garland: Reported adding 4 oz. of Miracle II Neutralizer to 25 gallons of water sprayed on grass per acre will make a cow gain 1.4 lbs. per day more than on unsprayed grass, and said the grass had super natural growth.

Gilmer Lee: Reported 4 oz. of Miracle II soap and 4 oz. of Miracle II Neutralizer in 25 gallons of water per acre sprayed on land to detox the soil, this caused the ph to become perfect for plants. He had tomatoes to grow 20 foot long vines, produced all summer through many days that were over 100 degrees. He sprayed the plants with 2 oz. Neutralizer per gallon of water every 2 weeks for foliage feeding said he used the soap and Neutralizer for insect control and said all his skin cancers are gone, now that's a Miracle!

Al Alderman: Reports 1 gallon of Miracle II Neutralizer in one acre crawfish ponds made them grow double the normal size. Attention: Farmers and Ranchers. I think God is trying to tell us something. "Check it out".

Food, Sore Joints, Warts, Reflexology

I've had this product for about 5 years. I use the neutralizer and soap on everything I cook and eat - my bananas, fruits, vegetables, etc. lasts longer and taste better. I use it to clean and I haven't seen any spiders or bugs around my house for a long time. Lime accumulates on the handle to the tank of my toilet. I thought I needed to call the plumber. I squirted the soap and neutralizer on the handle periodically and would rub it around with my finger and it took off all the lime. It saved me a plumbing bill!

I have a friend who is a chiropractor and a Naturopath who has had a hip pain for quite some time and went to different doctors for help, but didn't get any permanent relief. I gave her some Miracle II products and she has since been drinking the Neutralizer and using the soap. She started putting the Neutralizer gel on the sore spot of her hip. I told her to take a cloth and soak in neutralizer and then put plastic over that and tape it to the skin. I called her the other day and she said, "I haven't had pain in my hip for six days!" She also is rolling the laundry ball around in her hands to help loosen up her stiff fingers.

I also have friends who their entire family is using the Miracle II products. They all love the soap. Their eleven year old son had warts all over his hands and before they knew it all the warts were gone!

My sister fell down stairs when carrying one of her children and fell on her tailbone and lower spine. She has had problems with her back and right leg ever since. Chiropractors would work on her leg and back, but she had little relief. I went to visit her and gave her Miracle II soap and Neutralizer to bathe with and drink. She's been putting gel on her feet and toes. Just recently she called and said she's getting feeling in her right toes that have been completely numb. The doctor used to stick a pin in them with no reaction. She said her blood pressure has gone back to normal for the first time as well.

I'm also using the laundry ball to stimulate my hands, turning it both directions, between my hands - touching all reflex points in each hand. I immediately begin to vibrate all over from my head to feet. I think this would be great for people with arthritic hands. I had a friend try this and she said she got really warm from the energy. I also tried turning the laundry ball back and forth over my ear when it was plugged and it cleared my ear instantly. I was told by my Naturopath Doctor that the ear has all the same 200 reflex points as the feet and hands and that the ball is stimulating the circulation there. I would suggest trying it on people with hearing problems. The things you can use these Miracle II products on is endless!

Eunice Naviaux, Omaha, Nebraska

Floor Cleaning, Skin Care, Teeth

I got my first sample of Miracle II soap and tried it as wax remover for my floor. It was amazing how it took off layer after layer of 20 years worth ~ you could actually smell the different layers as they came off. I had tried an ammonia solution that didn't work at all and it was the strongest offered at the store.

So I began using the soap for one thing after another and everything I tried, worked miraculously. I switched from all my normal products to just Miracle II and after a month I noticed that the wrinkles that had been etching themselves into my hands over the last 5 years had disappeared! I tried using the gel and moisturizer to remove stretch marks, putting my bra on over and wearing it all day. The next morning the stretch marks were gone and my skin had actually tightened back up so that I was no longer sagging.

When I used it in my hair to remove all the buildup, I had shiny gold hair like when I was a little girl. Instantly! I thought I had really damaged hair with split ends and all because it never looked shiny or laid flat. I realized it was not my hair, but the products I was using.

Now my skin and hair and home are sparkling clean and pure. I noticed that after a while of not using any fake fragrances, I am super sensitive to smells now. I can barely stand to smell the laundry aisle at the store, whereas before I didn't even notice.

The gel is the most amazing thing when combined with the sun. It acts as a sunscreen or heals if you've been burned, but most amazingly is what a beautiful golden tan it brings that seems to last, well, mine hasn't gone away or faded in two months! I haven't had this kind of color since I was a child.

The gel also dissolves plaque ~ you can actually smell it when you brush as it comes off. It smells like when you go for a cleaning at the dentist. Combined with the soap, it will remove stains and whiten better that the stuff from the store (my friends did a comparison test and told me this).

Sarah Olson, Omaha, Nebraska

Cracked Skin, Massage

I was introduced to the Miracle products when a friend offered to help clean our cabin before we were to have guests staying there. Being out in nature the cabin constantly has spiders and crawly creatures. Due to special sensitivities of the coming guests normal chemicals could not be used. My friend said "don't worry" and came and cleaned with, and then sprayed the baseboards and corners with, a mixture of the Miracle Soap. Lo and behold it was at least 5 weeks before we saw any sign of a spider or crawly creature (before they were back within days)!!!

She also left me with a bottle of the Miracle Moisturizer. That night I put it on my cracked heel which had not been healing. The next morning my heel was fine. So I ordered four products: the soap, the neutralizer, the gel neutralizer, and the moisturizer. After starting to use them I noticed so much difference that I've turned to using them exclusively. I brush my teeth with a drop of the diluted soap, and then with the gel. My teeth feel just like when the dentist is finished cleaning them. After gum surgery I rinsed my mouth with the liquid neutralizer immediately -- and the tissues healed overnight (when the doctor said it would take a week).

Using the diluted soap in the shower has made my skin feel wonderful -- and has gotten rid of my flaky dry skin!!! And washing my hair with the soap makes it very soft and shiny.

I add a teaspoon of the neutralizer to a glass of water two times a day and just seem to feel better from it. What visibly has happened is that immediately two warts I've had for a very long time have started to disappear, and now are nearly gone. Think I like it -- you bet!!! Even my age spots are lightening!!!

Also, after a long day of working outside I was left with three blisters on my thumb and first finger. I was afraid to pop them for fear of infection, but also knew I couldn't work with them that way. I plastered them with the Miracle Gel and went to bed. The next morning there was no sign of the blisters!!! That's a miracle!!! I'm a massage therapist so healthy hands are important.

Some of my clients have benefited from the miracle products too. One client had painful shingles. I let her use some of the moisturizer and overnight her shingles stopped itching or hurting, and dried up, and haven't come back. She's now sold on the product line. Another client using the products has had her hemorrhoids shrink. Amazing stuff!!! I do thank God for them and highly recommend the miracle products!!!

Jetty Rabeler, Fremont, Nebraska

From the Desk of Clayton Tedeton:

AIDS

First of all, I would like to thank you for being here on God's earth, and thank the Lord for my ex-mother-in-law who's always been a wonderful person to me no matter what the circumstances have been. My name is Darryl W. Propes. I'm 38 years old and I'm infected with the AIDS virus. In September of 1988 I was hospitalized in San Mateo, California for spinal meningitis and told I was also infected with AIDS. My 3 doctors told me I had 3 months to a year to live. In the hospital I was given A.Z.T. For two weeks, I took the A.Z.T. drug. On the day of my release I told my doctor I didn't want to take A.Z.T. anymore, as I felt it would kill me. They then advised me against it, but God told me "no". When I was released from the hospital I weighed 155 lbs. Within two months I gained 45 lbs. and started taking 3 different types of herbs. My red and white cells were down to 35, which is very bad. Good, or normal, is anything over 400. Trying to keep a positive attitude was and is, tough at times, but the Lord is seeing me through this and I have put my life in His hands. In February of this year, I was hospitalized for having shingles, which is a nerve problem. It's very painful, and known to be AIDS related, in my case. While I was in the hospital, my ex-mother-in-law called me and told me when I got out of the hospital she wanted to see me to give me something that would heal me, that was of the Lord's work. That was in February. In April I was supposed to start taking A.Z.T., because my T cell count was at 150 and my chance of getting sick were close. Against my better judgment, I agreed to take the A.Z.T. On April 21st I went to my doctor's office ready to take the A.Z.T. and she then said to me, "Darryl, you look like there's nothing wrong with you. So why don't we take a blood sample and see where your T cells are?" My doctor and I both knew before my shingles my T cells were 150. We both figured after the shingles and then having the flu they were probably somewhere at maybe 50 now.

She sent in my blood tests on that Monday and when I returned the following Monday for the results and to start the A.Z.T., she laughed and said, "I don't know what you're doing, but your T cells have gone from 150 to 300."

I told her I was taking three different types of herbs and your Miracle II, 1 oz. a day. Today I feel like there isn't a thing wrong and I don't have to take A.Z.T. now. So, Clayton, whoever you are, thank you so much for helping me. If it weren't for people like you and my mother-in-law and, of course, the Lord's work, this world would be pretty sad.

My Prayers Always, Darryl W. Propes, California

PS: I also have some of my friends who are also infected with AIDS taking Miracle II.

Toenail Fungus, Insect Repellent, Sunscreen, Mouth Ulcers:

My name is Rachel Gunn and I am a registered nurse. The first time I heard about Miracle II Soap and Neutralizer, I had a fungus under my toenail for 3 years. I had been to 3 dermatologists - spent a lot of money on office visits and a lot on medicines that did not help. So, I decided to try yours, but I decided to try the Soap - one drop on toenail and massage around toenail and leave on - twice a day. In 6 months the fungus was gone and toenail looked normal again. I continued this for approximately 1 year because fungus are notorious for coming back. It's wonderful having normal toenails again - thanks.

Last month at the flea market in Flower, MS I bought more and decided to really give it a try. I started bathing with the Soap, using it as a shampoo and shaving cream. It is wonderful. How did I get along without it before? My husband also tried Miracle Soap and the shampoo and he couldn't believe how good it made his hair feel. It's wonderful having one bottle in the shower - it made my skin so soft and really clean. My hair is so shiny - I can't believe it. The Soap as a shaving cream really shocked me - I can't believe how soft my legs are - and it helps to keep my tub clean.

The Neutralizer is wonderful - I first used it as a sunscreen and it was Great - No burning! I also used it as an insect repellent and it's wonderful!! If someone has a sunburn, rub a little Neutralizer on and it takes the burn out - we tried it! If you already have insect bites - put Neutralizer Gel on them and it will take the itch away - it really worked!

My daughter and I had ulcers in our mouth. We tried the Neutralizer in our mouth and held it a while and it took the sting out. Also, I dipped a q-tip in the Neutralizer and rubbed it directly on the ulcers - it was great - what a difference. I also put the Neutralizer in a spray bottle and spray it on my hair before I dry it - it's great! Thanks so much!!

Rachel Gunn, Mississippi

Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Bell's Palsy

God bless you for your trust in the Lord! I have 4 believers plus myself that have started using Miracle II Soap and Neutralizer. A few months ago I couldn't have written to you where you would be able to read my writing. I have arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Bell's Palsy in both hands. I am doing better after starting on Miracle II. I am even crocheting again which I hadn't done for quite some time

Evelyn Trambley, Oklahoma

Bathe Dogs, General Cleaning, Deodorizer:

November 23, 1990

I met you this past October and was introduced to your fine product. I have always said that I would really have to believe in a product before I would go public with how great I think it is. The Miracle II products have my full approval!

The very first night that I had the Miracle II Soap cleaner, I bathed my dogs in it. The white hair on my dog was just beautiful. I then cleaned my stove and the bathroom and was well pleased with the results.

My family uses the Miracle II Soap to clean jewelry, mirrors, picture frames and glass. We use it on the etagere shelf and what-nots, to mop the floor and clean the refrigerator. The Miracle II Soap took hardened scrambled eggs out of the skillet, as well as the dried milk in the bottom of glasses. My meat broiler pan came shiny clean. I have used this Soap in place of oil soap for cleaning antique furniture, for washing my child's cheerleading uniform and the white cummerbund to a band uniform. I use it in my liquid soap dispenser to wash our hands and I am fixing a bottle of the soap to take to the two year old Sunday School church room to use to remove crayon markings from the tables and walls.

Two weeks after buying the Soap, I purchased the deodorizer Neutralizer which was put to good use right away. I went to get some stored sweet potatoes out of a plastic bag. They were rotten to the point of juice dripping from them. This smelly juice got on my hands as well as the vegetable bin. The Miracle II deodorizer took the smell away. It is wonderful - I used it when my dog rolled in something smelly. I use the Neutralizer in my electric dishwasher in place of the Jet Dry and I mist my house plants with it.

I was thankful for the Soap and Neutralizer when one of my dogs had a really bad accident in several spots on an antique Persian rug. I was sick at heart when I saw and smelled the mess. The Miracle II was a miracle! Every spot came up and it left the rug so clean that I want to clean the entire rug with it.

This product has just been wonderful to wash the family's hair in and follow with the Neutralizer. My teenagers are using the two products to clean their face which has saved us a trip to the dermatologist. I will not be needing many of the store brand products. I am so excited about this product that I am buying a case so I can share with my family this wonderful find!

Mary F. Williams, Louisiana

Complexion

August 31, 1991

While visiting my sister in Louisiana this summer, we met you at a market and were immediately curious when we saw Miracle II Soap. We believe in miracles. God healed my husband of cancer. We purchased several bottles of the Soap and Neutralizer. We began seeing results in a very few days. My daughter is 17 and has the usual teenage complexion problems. She has been using Miracle II regularly for six weeks and now is able to wear only a very light makeup base and at times uses no makeup. The change is remarkable. Thank you so much for sharing this product with us. We now want to share it with others. May God Bless you.

Andrea Bryant, Virginia

Cut Toe

On Sunday, August 16th, about 10:00am, my wife accidentally knocked the iron over and cut her toe. At the time it was stinging and hurting. I immediately put the Neutralizer on her toe. Around 4:00pm that day, she called me and said "Chad, look, you can't even see where it was cut." Surely it was a miracle how the product had worked. As God is my witness - that is the truth.

Chadrick Simpson, California

Diabetes, Eyes

First of all, I give praise and honor to God, Who is the head of my lips and I thank Him for letting me be a part of God's wonderful healing. I thank the Lord for my husband, who is always trying to find some product to help me with my many health problems. In August of 1992 I started using both the Neutralizer and the Soap. In a few days I began to feel better and look better. I have been ill for a long time. I am a diabetic - also blind in the right eye for two years, with pain in the right eye and right side of my head and neck every day. I also have limited sight in my left eye. I have been constipated all of my life and my skin was becoming dark and kind of hard.

After taking 1/2 oz. of Neutralizer in a glass of water for the last 3 weeks, my blood sugar is normal, I have more energy, and I have days now when there is less and less pain in the right eye and in the right side of my head and neck, and I can see better with my left eye. My skin is lighter and soft after using the Soap.

I really have to praise these wonderful products - they truly are a miracle from God. I would recommend these products to anyone needing a blessing.

Armanda Simpson, Wisconsin

Dog Flea Rash:

I had listened on the radio about the things that Miracle II could do. I was very skeptical. A friend had gotten some of it and I used it on my little dog who has an eczema from flea bites. It stopped the scratching and crying immediately and has saved me a lot of money on shots to stop the rash. Thanking God and you,

Mrs. Carl Middleton, Louisiana

Dry Skin, Hair, Scars, Digestion

I am using this "God blessed" Soap and I believe with all my heart that God sent this to us. My husband's legs were so dry that in the morning dry skin was on the sheets. After about two weeks you could see less. Now, one month later, his skin is like a baby. Not only this, but I have soft hair now and never has that been. It has always been dry and very hard to handle and now I really like the feel of it.

I have scars on my hands from skin problems real bad and after one month my friends can tell that they are looking much better and show the damage less and less. I have problems with upset stomach and use the Neutralizer in my drink each day. I can now eat hot food - acid foods and not have a burn in my side and an upset system.

Millie, Louisiana

Hemorrhoids:

The first time I used the Miracle II products, my hemorrhoidal tissues returned to normal. Thank God! I will not need surgery. Miracle II is truly a miracle.

Rita Abel, Mississippi

Itching Problem:

About a month ago my nephew, Lloyd Johnson was visiting me and he was telling me about Miracle II products. Since I have had a very bad itching problem over my entire body, I have decided to buy a pack of the Soap and Neutralizer and within 24 hours the itching stopped and I could see a world of difference. I have told all my friends about Miracle II products and will recommend this product to anyone with skin problems.

Bill Rachel, Louisiana

Leather Skin:

March 20, 1994

My wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed Miracle II products. The Soap has done wonders for my old leathery skin and also my hair. My wife uses the Neutralizer not only for skin care, but takes 2 ounces a day with juice. We both feel Miracle II has made us healthier.

Thanks. James M. Gill, Florida

Odors:

October 23, 1990

Thank you very much for your interest in and support of "Lady Bass" and for helping make our Classic a success!

Thank you for "Miracle Odor-Go"! It really works! I guide on our home lake so I get a lot of use out of it. Thanks a lot!

Mary Satterfield, National and World Champion - National Angler of the Year, Illinois

Pet Odors, Fleas, Cleaning

I am sorry it has taken me so long to write you and tell you how much my family has enjoyed using Miracle II. We have found that Miracle II is good for all types of cleaning. We use it in the bath and bathe our two dogs with it. We have found that Miracle II neutralizes pet odors, and flea problems. We also use Miracle II to clean our stove, and other kitchen areas. It easily cuts through grease, grime, and dirt leaving all surfaces clean and deodorized.

Herb Otwell, Louisiana

Skin Cancer

I have had skin cancer since age 21. I have had as many as 46 at a time burnt off and they all came back. But since using Miracle II, I have been clear of them and my skin is smooth and soft for the first time in years. There is really no praise high enough to give this really marvelous Soap. It truly is a Miracle. I would recommend it to anyone with any kind of skin problems.

You have my permission to use this letter as I feel everyone should be advised to what a wonderful product you have.

Lloyd Johnson, Texas

Sore Buttocks:

I have been using the Soap and Neutralizer since July and like the results. My husband, who is in a nursing home, has a skin problem. His buttocks were so sore and raw and they were having trouble healing it up as he scratched so much. I carried half a bottle each of the Soap and Neutralizer to the home and asked the nurse if they would use it, so they got permission to do so. After the first application, they were amazed at the results. It was not as red and the itching has stopped. Thanks be to God! Some of the nurses said they would like to have some of it.

Dorothy Downey, Louisiana

Fire Ants:

I came home today to find a fourth of my carport covered with FIRE ANTS. There were so many of them I felt terrified. I immediately filled a spray bottle with water and approximately 2 to 3 oz of Industrial strength Miracle II. I sprayed on the ants, found the main bed and sprayed it. Within several hours all ants were dead.

As long as I live I will thank God for giving you the vision for this formula because it is all you will need in your home. It cleans, deodorizes, and degreases any surface.

Faithfully yours, (Mrs.) Betty R. Dean

Toothache:

I used some of your Neutralizer for tooth pain on Sunday evening. At this writing it is Wednesday and I have not been bothered by the pain since I used it on Sunday. My mouth had been hurting so bad - the whole left side hurt. I couldn't tell which tooth was hurting. I was surprised and relieved your product worked so fast and has lasted so long. Thanks so much for your wonderful product.

Debbie Terral

Teeth Stain:

My husband brushes his teeth with this and it has taken the brown stain from smoking away. We were just about out of it and we don't want to use anything else. We feel and smell cleaner, even after 12-18 hours of outside work. We feel clean and know it is God's work - we love it. Thank you - Bless you - Praise the Lord for all!

Velva Housworth, Texas

Warts

Hello, I'm 16 years old and I had warts (15 of them) and I could not find something to get rid of them. I have had them for several years. I moved down here from Colorado to live with my aunt and grandmother. That was when I was introduced to your product of "Neutralizer." My grandmother kept trying to get me to use it, but I didn't have faith. Then I started using it like a daily lotion and about 2 1/2 week later my warts went away. You can't hardly tell they were there. I wear rings and now it's easier to put them on and take them off. Thank you so much, and God Bless you all.

Sincerely yours, Jennifer Meads, Louisiana

It wouldn't occur to me to buy Miracle II products because so much of what was being said about it sounded so faith based and sales-oriented that I figured, whoever beleiveth might benefit (why not) and whoever profiteth might exaggerate, but whether there's anything else there I didn't know and wasn't particularly interested in. Then one day I got it as a present from a very nice lady (an aromatherapist/Reiki master whom I was consulting on the use of essential oils for cancer), she just gave the whole Miracle set to me without any sales pitches or promises -- "try it" was all she said -- so I decided, why not. I tried it on myself though, not on the family member with cancer! -- and I have to admit I was impressed out of my mind. Don't know if it does anything but, but it is just about the best cleaner I've ever used. (Kills mold on contact yet doesn't cause irritation when applied directly to the eyes!) I went to research then, and read a lot of interesting stuff about "surfactants" and what they can do... Then I went to "dodecyl sulfate," the ingredient in those Miracle products, and it transpired that it's the same thing as "sodium laureth sulfate," the ingredient in most commercial anything foamy with a bad carcinogenic rap to it. Then I tried to figure out whether "ash of dodecyl sulfate" that is supposedly what is used in the Miracle products is so different that it's no longer the same... and that's where I hit a roadblock: no clue. Elena

Our answer: Yes, there is always confusion about the difference in the Dodecyl and the Ash of Dedecyl solution. The Ash of Dedecyl solution is made from the burned husk of the coconut; the husk, not the coconut itself. People get all upset about this issue. It is simply the ash of the Husk. Take it for all its worth, Clayton says that God would not give him anything that was going to harm us.

Agriculture and Miracle II

Miracle II Neutralizer has had some amazing results in agriculture, improving crop yields by over 100%, with enhanced product taste and nutrition, without using any fertilizer, chemical or organic. When two oz./acre of the Neutralizer was added to irrigation water and used in conjunction with a radio-frequency descaling device coupled to a radionic unit containing the resonant frequency of organic fertilizers, the radionic energy levels were the highest ever recorded for any substance. The previous high was held by the potentiated living Aloe Vera extract that measured in at 45,000 units. The radionic energy of the potentiated Neutralizer was measured at over one million units! We are talking about 2 oz. Neutralizer per acre-foot of irrigation water, which is much less than one part per trillion of Neutralizer in the water. But that is not all; the run-off water on the other side of the irrigated tract still had over one million radionic energy units after it had serviced the field! The subsequent crop yields are in excess of 200% above average, with no fertilizer added prior to or during the growing season ... as had been done in previous growing seasons that were used for yield comparisons. One can understand a descaling unit unlocking bound nitrates and minerals from the soil, but these synergistic results are unheard of, and well beyond descaling abilities. The cost of 2 oz/acre of neutralizer is nothing compared to what farmers spend on fertilizer. This is not a fantasy; these are actual test results from a South Texas Mission Valley farm. Miracle II Neutralizer is available in concentrated liquid form or powder for agricultural use by special request.

Horses and Miracle II

Let me introduce myself: my name is Jacque Chapman and I have been involved with Miracle II for about 6 weeks now and have seen results that have been wonderful.

I live in Bozeman, Montana with my husband and three sons, ages 18, 13, and 12. We own 5 horses, 1 dog, 1 cat, and 4 goats. Three of our horses have been rescue cases. We handle our land and our family and our animals holistically and have done so for some time.

I have seen so many wonderful results firsthand and I just have to tell you some of them! (The most fun part of this business is hearing the stories, I think!) My horses are my pet project (especially my rescues). I have one mare that has been with me for over five years now. She came to me basically wild, and at five years old had never had her feet even trimmed. A year later I sent her to a reliable trainer and after a month at the trainer's, she came home a very lame girl. The vets had checked her while at the trainer's and I had her x-rayed when she got home.

She could barely walk on her two front feet. Nobody could explain the lameness. After a month she was finally better and then I was injured and could not ride for two years myself and so, she was not ridden at all since the training.

Well, she's always had the best of care, and vaccinations, all feed and handling is completely chemical-free, and even with all this good care, as of this summer she has still been a hormonal mess. Always moody, always touchy, ultra-sensitive.... To even just put a halter on her and play with her on the ground for even five minutes would result in her turning into a physical wreck from her own emotions! Her digestion would shut down, her neck would crest up (she had formerly foundered at her previous home), and her stifles would lock up (this is why she went so lame in the front feet at the trainer's!) I wondered if she'd ever be able to be used for anything!

Well, in August, she mildly foundered and why, I am not sure.... But, about the same time as this happened to her, I was introduced to the soap... So, not only did my family go on the soap, but so did my horses!

I also began to put it on my foundered mare's crusty neck every single morning along with spraying on the neutralizer afterward on the neck. For about a week I just worked on the crusty neck and eventually it began to 'unswell,' and then it even fell over like a camel's hump sort of very interesting!

I continued with the soap and neutralizer on the neck and a few days later it became uncomfortable for her and began to swell again - this time a weird, lumpy swelling. Very strange! On the third day, the neck busted open and began to ooze what I believe was toxic junk! Ask anyone who's had a foundered horse if that's ever happened before!

The very best part, though, is that the day that neck broke open is the day she absolutely changed emotionally. She is today a very different mare... I can ride her and play with her and there is no longer the physical changes that held her back before! I am confident that by spring I will be able to have her ready to go to a new home, at a level of training that before I truly questioned if it could ever be.

The soap seems to have an incredible healing effect on hormones and emotions... About six weeks ago I just adopted a new horse who had been labeled very dangerous and was to be put down. Schizo, paranoid, freak, psycho... were all the names I heard from the stables where I picked him up from. I brought him home absolutely so very afraid.

He is 12 years old, a 4th-level dressage horse, and a show-jumper that over the years according to others has just gotten worse and worse and worse. I could hardly believe that a horse this afraid was even ridden... Well, on the third day here, I put him on the soap and neutralizer internally (along with the other horses).

I changed his name to Johnny Bravo (he needed to be more brave!) He took to the soap right away and within a few days was taking it at liberty (no halter or rope!). He has of course gone to the chemical-free lifestyle of the others here as well, but, I know from experience that it is a long haul to get the changes desired in a case like this... (or is it?)

I believe it is because of the soap that I have seen the miraculous changes in him and continue to see them every day... Johnny is doing beautifully! I can touch him everywhere with a plastic bag on a stick at liberty now (he would've killed himself - literally! - to get away from that bag when he first arrived).

When something does scare him, he now stops to think about it instead of going into automatic self-preservation mode. He's turned into a playful, funny, kind horse that I can see will be absolutely stunning to use in exhibitions to tell his story to others.

His is truly a story of hope. He is 16 hands and pure white with big black eyes and black feet; very, very beautiful.

Something else that is exceptional is the fact that two of my horses have been 'blanketed' every winter for about 10 years. They've never been allowed to grow a real winter coat and have been 'babied' all that time. So, this is their first winter at the 'a la naturale' ranch... The last two weeks have been increasingly cold at night and the last two nights have been frigid (around 5 degrees) Brrrr!!! I have kept a close eye on them to assure that they are staying warm of course and they get extra hay at night and plenty of fresh water available.

Johnny is one of the 'babied' ones I was referring to; no blankets, and doing very well. This afternoon I realized that Johnny not only is getting a nice winter coat, but he has great big dapples on it as well! Their former owners would have to see it to believe it!

I tease my husband that I've played nurse for my horses so long that for the first time everybody is ready to ride! I actually have to ride them now! When I bring out the saddle to ride they literally line up! They all want a turn to wear the saddle! I could go on and on about the horse stories, they are many!

An interview with Dr. Sandra Herbage.

Dr. Herbage is an MD, as well as holding a degree in Homeopathy. She is the Medical Director for the Madison Holistic Health Center in Madison, Wisconsin.

Dr. Herbage told us she diagnosed herself with breast cancer in October, 2001. Following surgery, the reports indicated that all malignant tissue had been removed ... everything looked clean and nothing had spread. So Dr. Herbage elected to have no chemo, no radiation. Instead, she began an herbal program, and then, because she was not anxious ... settled down into a standard herbal program, setting aside the intense herbs.

In February, Dr. Herbage again had a blood test ... a lump had shown up in the breast, and the blood test revealed that she still had cancer! She went back on the intense herbal program; however, the herbs began hurting her stomach ... she developed an ulcer and the stomach pain was so bad that she couldn't eat, and finally had to stop taking the herbs. She had run out of options, and had a long talk with the Lord, asking for direction ... "I don't know what to do."

In April, her husband who was away on a trip brought back some Miracle II. He had used it for his chronic pain, and it went away. He suggested she try it for the breast cancer. Well! This unimpressive little bottle ... this "inexpensive cure-all" did not catch her attention, and she disregarded it. However, her husband kept calling, asking her if she had taken it. Finally, to keep peace in the family ... she condescended to take 7 drops. Dr. Herbage took 7 drops for 7 days. The next week she had another blood test. It was "Normal." Yes, after one week, the blood test was Normal and the lump had gone away! It took her a while to comprehend this. Finally, after one week, when she really understood that she was cured, she read Amazing Grace. She couldn't sleep that night. And now, she turns to Miracle II for everything!

When the breast cancer had been cured after one week of 7 drops, the reading was "Normal" -- 100, just on the borderline, but... "Normal." Five weeks later, still adjusting to her Miracle, Dr. Herbage had another blood test done. This time, it was fully in the "Normal" range ... it was 60!

One of Dr. Herbage's breast cancer patients had a mastectomy, followed by radiation. She was so sick after all of this trauma, and had another blood test: 220. Cancer still very active. She went on an alternative program. Another blood test: 180. Cancer still active. Dr. Herbage then got her on 7 drops of Miracle II. One month later she came in for another blood test: 41. No Cancer!

Dr. Herbage's mother is a Diabetic. She got on Miracle II for one month and found it was definitely lowering the blood sugar ... so much so, that it is making her insulin hard to regulate.

Another Diabetes patient, not on insulin, started on Miracle II. He found that the 7 drops did not do it, but ... 10 to 11 drops DID lower his blood sugar ... dropping 10 to 15 points each time!

There was a discussion about cataracts. Dr. Herbage had a patient using 6 to 7 drops in the eye, but it was running out. It was suggested he try an eye cup, as Clayton recommends. Jerry Kraft told his story of improvement of Glaucoma, as well as damaged tissue.

Dr. Herbage told of a patient with sinusitis, who she had just put on Miracle II, when she left for a trip. While she was away, no sinus. But, as soon as she got home, it started. Then she remembered ... got out the Miracle II, took 7 drops ... no headache! Other pain also dropped by 25% to 50%.

Dr. Herbage told of skin improvements after taking the baths. She is still amazed that for almost everyone and their problems, she has one answer: Miracle II!

Dr. Herbage was particularly impressed with Miracle II helping her daughter's Fibromyalgia. Her daughter had just had a 3-day "flare." She was in bed. 7 drops of Miracle II Neutralizer, and the next morning she was 70% better!

Dr. Herbage thought one time that she had a fever. Then, she realized her circulation had kicked in ... this was nice normal, body warmth ... instead of her usual cold skin.

One patient with Fibromyalgia was so impressed with the immediate pain results, she purchased two gallons!

As to arthritic pain ... the Gel lessens the pain. And yes, it does come back. Then more Gel. However, the baseline is getting better, and over time, less meds are needed. 

One patient with a bad skin problem was told to bathe in Miracle II. He complained he didn't like that "Soap" -- when he dried off, the towel TURNED BLACK! Dr. Herbage commented on the wonder of "Anything that can pull stuff out of our body like that! Amazing!

Asked if Miracle II could help a friend with Colon Cancer, Dr. Herbage said "There is always hope. I just tell them, 'I don't know what this will do for you, but it has helped a lot of people."

Dr. Herbage also commented on people getting on Miracle II after having chemo. "If they take a Miracle II bath, have them then step into the shower and rinse the Miracle II off. If they leave it on, it will continue to pull out the chemo and it will burn the skin."

One patient left it on, but really didn't care, saying "It is saving my life!"

Dr. Herbage said that on chronic problems, like Fibro, people can take their time and work up slowly. However, if someone is dealing with terminal cancer, you must work up as quickly as you can ... and have them drink lots of water! I tell them to take their Neutralizer in water ... that way I get more water into them!"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (15)