CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What do you all think of this? Essential oils and estrogen....

Molly Bloom Views: 12,136
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,408,156

Re: What do you all think of this? Essential oils and estrogen....

Maybe all the preservatives in the makeup? LOL....

I color my hair too as I'm old, and more than a little vain. But my hairdresser has been using Aveda hair color for a long while now. Aveda colors really well and it is no where near as toxic as some of those other haircolors. Also I don't get that heavy duty toxic smell after the coloring.

If you run a school, do you have the ability to start teaching these people about natural products? There are a slew of them out there....! I know my hairdresser had to get some sort of special certification to use Aveda....or something. Not sure, but this salon only carries Aveda and Bumble and Bumble (which I love so much) products.

It seems that the trend is starting to move towards more natural products.

Before I started on natural stuff, I used to visit this website called http://www.makeupalley.com
Wow, now those women are all about makeup. I won't buy anything unless I read the reviews there.

I also make my own skin products and use the "actives" from a place called Skin Actives. I've posted about that site a bunch here. So I get the least toxic cream I can and put my own actives in the mix. These actives won't hurt you at all. So I make my own stuff that they are selling for a gazillion dollars at the makeup counter...for pennies. And my stuff is much stronger than the tiny bit of active they are adding just to put it on the bottle. I will tell you, despite the sun damage and roscea, my skin looks amazing for my age.

Someone here just turned me onto Illuminare makeup...who was that?? It's a liquid mineral foundation. Love that stuff, and thanks to who ever did that. I actually found a place that sells it about 15 minutes from my house. I guess it's hard to find.....

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)