CureZone   Log On   Join
Fresh Oregano coming tomorrow

mo123 Views: 1,370
Published: 15 y

Fresh Oregano coming tomorrow

Ok guys, ordered my oregano so I have 15 pounds of fresh oregano coming tomorrow. As most know that once it is dried it makes very little. So I am planning to have enough for one year. It needs to be washed prior to drying. I got my neighbor to order to so we have 25 pounds ordered. We are purchasing it for a jd a kilo. That is around $1.34 for 2.2 pounds.

I am trying to spread the word here in Jordan but the gov't is telling them there is no problem. I am so dismayed as many people assume that because they do not eat pig, they cannot get the virus and this is extremely wrong. It is in the air and traveling. Last nights news was that it is already in Europe so an ounce of prevention is worth a total cure. I said that.

The first thing I want everyone to do is a body detox. It doesn't matter if it is the Dr. Schultz 5 day incurable program, or Frederick Pautenaude 7 day detox or a simple raw veggie diet for 5 days or the 3 day watermelon cleanse. You need to cleanse your body and the next few days I will be posting on cleansing the body.

I also made the Dr. Schultz super tonic. This is the link.
http://healingtools.tripod.com/supertonic.html

The next thing after that is to give up all package foods such as salt, sugar, enriched flours, macaroni, pasta, cereals, rice a roni, pizza in a box, etc. Anything in a package or box don't eat.

It has to be fresh and home made. I am very busy now and not posting much on the forum as trying to get me home ready and you guys should be doing the same.

1. Faith healing. Get right with your God and read your bible, your torah or your Quran more. Pray more, seek forgiveness everyday and be kind to your neighbor and don't complain.

2. Do a detox program.

3. No packaged foods.

4. Stock up your pantry and kitchen.

5. buy face mask, herbs and anything you need for medical assistance such as bandaids. Have a aloe vera plant in your home which is used for cuts and burns and well being in smoothies.

6. A minimum of 1 green smoothie per day and 1 fruit smoothie per day.

7. Make sure you are taking tons of olive leaf, 2 drops of oregano oil, some form of vit c, black seed, and anything else available to build your immune system such as enchincea.

8. Make a will, I know morbid but important that your last desires are noted. This flu is fast spreading and it is better to be prepared.

9. Don't panic and listen to every tom, dick and stupid on the internet and tv.

10. All the above applies and more. Laugh everyday and pray every day and love every single day.

All my love forever,

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)