CureZone   Log On   Join
Wonderfullllll coffee enema!!

Blueduck Views: 2,924
Published: 21 y

Wonderfullllll coffee enema!!

A few days ago my man decided to start painting the interior of this place where we live. He has been saying he would paint for a while so I did not think he would actually do it, but he came home with the paint and started. Needless to say, I was happy about the fact that the place would be looking better...however, I wish the paint was the Glidden Lifemaster 2000. (for more on this, research google.com paint+toxic) Anyhow......I started to get headaches, itching on my face and arms, muscle weakness, on and on. I contacted Lapis and ask for help. He suggested I start with a coffee enema and gave me complete instructions. I did it immediately. The headache left. The itching stopped and I felt like I could whip the world at 10PM last night !! FIVE STARS to Lapis and his recommendation of this coffee enema. And a big Thank You from me to Lapis !!!!!

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)