CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To get over the FLU before Christmas.

Wrenn Views: 1,589
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 140,248

Re: To get over the FLU before Christmas.

have you gone ot dr schulzes web? tophat in fact is sellign soem of his stuff wholesale rightnow..
get teh enchinachea plus stuff/ it tastes awful buthey
i would rather taste soemthign awful thatn stay sick you know?
i have been puttin drops of it in evyer thign i can
plus increased my oil of oregano intake (get good carvocal %)and dilute with a drop of good oil/
i also am increasign my virgin coconutooil intake
i had a cold 2 weeks ago / and still have a dry cough andana cloggy ear.. no wmysonand daugheter havea cold again.. 8( so i am puttin g that enchinachea plu sin evyer htign i can ... potaooe /veggie soup... egg salad/ baked beans/ pasta/ as soon as i dish it up i add afew drops to teh palte and mixitup.. my son had a fever las tnight/ and it was goen today...he has to go to work in snow tomorrow 8(
so i am hoping the soup i made fullof onions nad garlic etc will help him
dr.schluze aslo said eat 3 garlic cloves a day /bu ti falready ahve it.. go for like 12 aday fresh garlic.
his personal web is www.800herbdoc.com and again on his forumis a great flu post update and top hat is sellteh stuff fro 40 % discoutn and he is trustworthy.
Ami B.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)