New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dave Views: 709
Published: 21 y

Trouble posting.....

An answer for lapis....

Let me put it this way. I work closely with Lu Lanzon a Dr. of Natural Medicine, an intuitive healer and herbologist.

She explains it this way. There are underlying circumstances that permit the manifestation of chronic diseases such as cancer. She has used many different alternative health modalities over many years to heal cancer. She saw that some never fully recovered and some recovered for a time and then began to fail again. The reason is that whatever allowed the cancer to appear is often not addressed by the cancer therapy. She has found that this ginseng overcomes that exposure because it balances all of the bodies systems in similar ways to energy healing. As the channeled energy goes to the place that requires the healing, so does this ginseng. That is the adaptogenic effect. As a result the patient will see their bodies restored to an overall healthful condition and become able to eradicate the cancer. Dr. Lu now uses this ginseng as the base of her practice.

There are lots of individual studies occurring in Canada by ND's, (w)holistic practitioners and some enlightened MD's who are using this ginseng to treat many diseases and conditions. What we are all seeing is a very powerful result inpatients recovery from cancer.

One ND in Ontario has been using this ginseng for a year now. He has chosen to specialize in treating cancer and uses this ginseng in concert with coral calcium and is beginning to become known for his success in treating cancer. I wish I could write about his success stories but I can't because of his fear of being attacked by those who lack vision and/or understanding.

To answer your question, I can't prescribe to anyone, but I can tell you that another Toronto ND has just started his own father on this ginseng to treat his cancer.

My motivation is to make this ginseng available to all who need it (everyone is the true answer) as a healer. I heal through the ginseng and by making the ginseng available to healers who can magnify my efforts.

Over time I hope to help people see that this is an important requirement for our health. Since we don't appear to be cleaning up our environment, we better be taking some powerful stuff to keep the toxins out of our bodies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)